Beats Studio Pro - ANC Wireless Headphones (Grade A Refurbished)

Beats Studio Pro - ANC Wireless Headphones (Grade A Refurbished)

1 Like

I just returned a pair of these that I bought new on Black Friday special. I work in a very loud environment. The right ear cup had a static sound that started slow and low and sped up and raised in pitch like it was filling up with water. I took it to an Apple certified repair place who told me they couldn’t reproduce the problem, and it would cost $30.00 for their time. The problem only occurred when ANC and sound passthrough were on, leading me to believe it was a microphone problem. I really liked the controls, and the rubberized headband will outlast the super soft foam of my Soundcore headphones. At this price I’m tempted to try again, but I really do love my Soundcores.

Just received the pair I bought on Woot! Didn’t come with original packaging, but they’re in near perfect condition, connected fine, and I’ll test them at work tomorrow.

3 Likes

Hello. For future, refurbished items rarely come in original retail packages.

Mine came with original Studio Pro packaging and USB-C cable, except the headset is a Studio 3 (micro-USB port). Trying to decide if I should keep it for $40 refund and/or try again to get the correct Studio Pro since this deal is still available.

Mine are defective. This time it’s a microphone problem on the left cup causing a popping sound after about an hour of continuous use. I’m 0 for 2 for noise cancellation on Studio Pro. Will probably return these, but if Noise cancellation or ambient pass through aren’t important features to you, then I’d suggest you keep the Studio 3. If they are important, I’d recommend the Soundcore Q35, as Beats seem to have trouble with their quality control in the microphone department.

Please reach out to Woot! Customer Service. To speed things up, let them know if you prefer a return/refund or a replacement (if possible).

Please allow 24-48h for them to respond.

Browser: Use the Woot! Customer Service form.

Woot! App: Choose Account from the bottom navigation and then Support.

Self-Return: Items without Li-Ion batteries can be self-returned within 30 days. Go to your Order Details to get started. The return label will be emailed from UPS.

Note: Woot! Customer Service replies go to the email address on your Woot! account, not your Amazon login email if used/different.

I received mine in the original retail packaging and they work flawlessly. I am very happy with them.

2 Likes

I received mine and the previous owner’s name was still associated to the Apple account.

Odd that it wasn’t factory reset since they were supposed to be refurbished?

Hi there - so sorry to hear this. Please reach out to Woot! Customer Service. To speed things up, let them know if you prefer a return/refund or a replacement (if possible).

Please allow 24-48h for them to respond.

Browser: Use the Woot! Customer Service form.

Woot! App: Choose Account from the bottom navigation and then Support.

Self-Return: Items without Li-Ion batteries can be self-returned within 30 days. Go to your Order Details to get started. The return label will be emailed from UPS, not Woot.

Note: Woot! Customer Service replies go to the email address on your Woot! account, not your Amazon login email if used/different.

I received solo 3 instead of my pros.

Please contact CS, see the post above yours for details.