Beats Studio3 Noise Cancelling Wireless Headphones (S&D)

Beats Studio3 Noise Cancelling Wireless Headphones (S&D)

Has anyone bought this deal and received them? What was the quality? What level is the S&D? Did they perform as expected? I want to buy these as a gift but don’t want to get something that’s too banged up. Thanks!

2 Likes

I am curious as to the condition of the product?

Hi there.

What about returns/refunds on this product? What if when the headphones arrive and I find them to be too beat,( no pun intended… ), up for my liking. Will I be able to send them back?

Howdy. Here’s our return policy:

https://www.woot.com/faq?ref=w_ft_bs_rp#what-is-woots-return-policy

1 Like

I am curious as to what opinions others have about these headphones. What the condition they are in, etc. .

Just got got them. Very few scratches and looks fairly new. Clean. No box or manual. All cords included. Works great. Overall happy with the purchase.

2 Likes

Thanks!!

I ordered the, navy blue, studio3. They came with the original box, everything included; manual/usb charge cord/ volume-call-media control cord/ shock proof case.
I was extremely skeptical about ordering, and part of me assumed that I would be disappointed and end up sending the headphones back.
Let me say this; these refurbished headphones look and perform as brand new. I see no dents. No scratches. There is one small, ( I mean barely visible ), I would call it a, ‘smudge’.
The sound is perfect.
I am completely satisfied.

2 Likes