Beats urBeats In-Ear Headphones

[Preview 1][Preview 2][Preview 3][Preview 4][Preview 5][Preview 6][Preview 7]

Beats urBeats In-Ear Headphones
Price: $39.99
Shipping Options:: $5 Standard
Shipping Estimates: Ships in 1-2 business days (Tuesday, Jan 12 to Wednesday, Jan 13) + transit
Condition: Refurbished

[http://www.wootstalker.com/images/buy.png

Buy It](http://electronics.woot.com/offers/beats-urbeats-in-ear-headphones-15) [http://www.wootstalker.com/images/amazon.png

Search Amazon](http://www.amazon.com/s/?field-keywords=Beats urBeats In-Ear Headphones) [http://www.wootstalker.com/images/google.png

Search Google](Beats - Google Shopping urBeats In-Ear Headphones)

Previous Similar Sales (May not be exact model)
4/18/2015 - $59.99 - Click To See Discussion (6 comments)

9/22/2015 - $54.99 (Woot Plus)
6/24/2015 - $59.99 (Woot Plus)
6/24/2015 - $59.99 (Woot Plus)

Check out the product page

Reviews over at Best Buy

So these were refurbished which I usually don’t mind… butttttttt, does that mean these were in someone’s ears???

Also, are these THAT much better than something generic like SkullCandys which are cheaper?

The beats that came with my phone a while back (used to retail at $140) were the best ear buds I’d ever had at the time. Since then, I’ve tried the expensive bose ones (most comfortable), my current Onkyo’s (loudest), and a plethora of generics.

…but, headphones are severely overpriced, and $40 is probably an okay price if this is the same model as the ones I had with my phone.

The recent Amazon reviews seem really bad. Everyone mentions their headphones had issues after 2-3 months. Anyone ever have issues with these? I’m wondering if the refurbished versions like these addressed the sound issues mentioned in the reviews.

I have UR Beats and use them at the gym at least 4 times a week and I love the sound and the fit. i think I paid around $100.00 maybe $90.00 on sale but they are my favorite earbuds and I have several BT ones but these just really sound better and get louder than those. The only thing I wonder about is mine don’t look exactly like the pictures…they are UR Beats but my plug is straight on not a right angle and the volume adjustment looks different on mine than the ones pictured. If they sound the same I am thinking I want another pair but the differences in the pictures have me wondering a little. I was concerned originally by the slim wires coming from the earbuds and wondered if they would hold up but I have had mine over a year and have had no problems. I think for this price if they sound like what I currently have then this is a pretty good deal. You can find them on Ebay but then you don’t know if your buying fakes or not. I would think with Woot you would at least know your getting the real deal. Just my two cents!

Yes, and no. as a skullcandy fan, this is kind of a surprise for me. i dont like the audio profile for the beats headphones, but i bought a pair of these on a whim, and was pleasantly surprised.

They have some bass to them, because thats the selling point of the brand, but its not overpowering like with the studios.

I primarily use earbuds (skull candy ink’d) almost exclusively at the gym, and i typically get about 4 months out of them before they get caught on something and the cord just tears free, or before an ear pod goes dead, or before my sweat gets into them and they just stop working. i can say that i have had my urBeats since Xmas of 2014, and they are still going strong. i honestly believe the metal housings make them more durable to impact and bouncing around, and the cable gets caught on things far less often because of its shape and material.

i would say that at this price, new, they are a steal. However, with refurbs, its a gamble. one two seperate occasions, i bought refurbs of these same earbuds from other places, and they just didnt work.

TL;DR: its a gamble on a refurb from this company, but if you get a working pair, they are worth the money.

I gambled & lost. The right bud was dead out of the box. there is an open in the wire at the top of the jack where most headphones are prone to failure. I doubt that these were actually refurbished. Both of the medium size earpieces had ear wax on the inside (gross)& the paint was chipped & worn on the ear buds.

Oh man, please email support@woot.com with your issue and order number.

Same here. Right bud puts out almost no volume even at max volume. Left bud is very weak as well. No extra tips in the box. Took tips off and found waxy buildup on the earbud screens. Both buds have small paint chips and worn marks on them. I just sent woot customer service an email for a replacement pair if they have more of the same color. If not I’ll just take a refund. Disappointing to say the least. I’m curious who was responsible for “refurbishing” these??? My experience in the past with refurbished has been really good.

Too Good to be True:

I can concur with some of you here in saying that this deal was too good to be true. My pair of headphones not only had one dead earpiece, but the plastic piece with the “B” logo on them was broken off on one of the pieces. Also worth pointing out is the extensively chipped paint on the earpieces, despite the product’s “refurbished” status. First and last time I’m getting swindled by a seemingly excellent “deal” on this site. I have contacted customer support for a refund.

Nice to see I am not the only one with disappointment.

The box and buds were beat up (LOL). They look like something I would buy at the swap meet.

I to have a quieter right side bud. I think it might be contributed by the wrong size of tips. I would change them but I did not get any other tips.

I will stick with my cheapo Ultimate Ears. Beats, Ur going back.

One channel was dead on arrival! No extra ear buds. Still waiting for Woot to send a return label. Woot should test the products before they sell. Shame on you Woot!!!

I have the same issue as others. Bought two sets, one has no sound out of the left side, the other set has very minimal sound out of the left. The one set looks well used for a set of headphones. And as has been mentioned, no extra tips. One set has a larger size one set has what appears to be the more standard size. I submitted a feedback request so we’ll see what happens. I’ve had pretty good luck with refurbs but these were a definite miss.

They came with no eartips & only one speaker worked so back to woot it is. Really would have like to at least tried them.

Same story in the line of comments above. Clearly not refurbished, but definitely used (ear wax on / in them) and abused (torn up cords). They’re also missing all the extra ear bud tips.

Ugh, sorry. If you haven’t yet, please email support@woot.com with your order details/info.

First set I received only one side worked. Took a couple weeks but they sent a second pair where you can barely hear anything. Hopefully Woot will be on the ball this time and refund the full amount faster and have a pre-paid shipping label ready in a couple days.