BeatsX In-Ear Wireless BT Headphones

BeatsX In-Ear Wireless BT Headphones

I purchased these last time they came up a few weeks back. Iā€™ve purchased from Walmart on past. When the arrived I charged them, then proceeded to turn in and sync with phone. To no avail did they turn on although they were fully charged. Returned with pre paid shipping via UPS. But needed to buy a package to place them in. Overall this was a crappy deal because it cost me money overall for something that did not function correctly. Woot should cover all the cost when this happens.

Have these been tested to make sure they work? I was one of the people who bought it a few weeks ago where they did not power on. Great deal if they actually work, but donā€™t want to go through the hassle of sending them back again.

Did you contact Apple (they own Beats) about it? It should still be under warranty. In the past I had issue with a set and they sent me a new set and had me return the old pair at their cost. Regardless of where you purchased.

They were already out of warranty (2017), and ā€œWootā€ isnā€™t a registered 3rd party seller, although Amazon is, which didnā€™t make much sense.

Bummer to hear some of these have been a big fail. I got a pair of these two years ago when Apple had its back-to-school promotion and theyā€™ve been rock solid. Good sound, convenient W1 pairing, and the battery life is great.

Iā€™d be tempted to buy another pair at this price, but yā€™all have me worried.

These are NOT reliable. Not recommended at all. Just had a month old pair die on me.

I want to know how Woot had more of these to sell when I have been waiting for replacements for 2weeks and Iā€™d like to know where the ā€˜oldā€™ discussion from that previous sale went to??? The discussion that showed that none of the ones sold worked. I was told by woot that they could not ā€˜replaceā€™ them as they were out of stock (I purchased 3 pair Sept 8 - ALL were bad) so I had to send back the ones I got and accept a refund (or $15 per pair credit to have them repaired - brand NEW unopened items should not need repair and Apple wouldnā€™t even look at them for less than $89!), and now they have had them for sale again?? All while telling me they were out of stock? So they were listed as under warranty, but had no warranty. They were listed as new but none of them actually ever turned on (mine or anyone else that purchased on Sept 8). The previous discussion (which would have warned other wooters that these do NOT work has been ā€˜removedā€™ so they could be sold again to other unsuspecting buyers??? What has happened to you woot?!

Woot doesnā€™t physically ā€œhaveā€ any of these. These likely come from third party warehouses and such. Woot is unable to sneak into some other companyā€™s warehouse and steal a replacement for you.

This one?

It didnā€™t go anywhere.

Apparently you havenā€™t been reading my emails from woot. Well Iā€™ll update youā€¦Woot said they would seek replacements rather than refunds. Asked that I wait additional time for them to find replacements if possible. I did. Last week they had exhausted their search and could not find anyā€¦many apologiesā€¦then a few days later they are selling them here again. (Hopefully not from that same bad batch). Do you work for woot or are you just bored? Did you purchase a pair of these headphones? Did they work? Did you purchase them previously or from this last sale?

Yeah heā€™s behind on all that. Iā€™m still waiting on him to reply to those early 2010 ā€œforward or youā€™ll dieā€ emails from my aunt.

2 Likes

Yes the one you found by clicking on my ā€˜nameā€™ and finding my old postsā€¦which does no one any good when they are seeking reviews or comments on a specific product. But click on the product link and the old posts will not show up. Even clicked the link ā€˜stuff I boughtā€™ it brought me hereā€¦to this charming threadā€¦which had 6 comments rather than the thread from the actual sale earlier in September. Such clever people here today.

Did customer service offer you a refund or a replacement? Sounds like they did. Iā€™m not sure thereā€™s anything else Woot can do for you.

Donā€™t work for woot, but this is the excuse Iā€™ve seen a bunch of times when woot says they donā€™t have any to send a replacement, yet they are still selling the item. I am surprised they offered a replacement in the first place. Just trying to helpā€¦and also bored.

2 Likes

Replacement if possible they said. Not sure why you are answering for wootā€¦but this is not the first time woot has offered a replacement if possibleā€¦said they searched and could not find oneā€¦then turned around within days and sold the product again.

Hi there. Iā€™m checking in with CS.

Thanks for the clarificationā€¦and yes I do wonder what is up with thisā€¦this is second time in a few months this has happened and itā€™s frustrating. Been buying from woot for many years nowā€¦and in the past year or so itā€™s all been crap (and not the good kind!).

'cause this is a public forum, bruh. If you want responses from woot employees, try contacting woot customer support. Woot Sign-In

2 Likes

thanks I am currently waiting on my return label for the 3rd pair I purchased that didnā€™t work. Got the label for the first 2 pair.