BeatsX In-Ear Wireless BT Headphones

and your responses were so very helpful…because I didn’t just say that I’d been in contact with customer support.

I’m not answering for Woot.

I’m curious about your experience. And why if they were so awful you wanted a replacement. Take the money and run. I’d personally never leave a bad review warning people away and still accept a replacement product.

Unless I was hustling… but that’s different. People who buy risky items from sketchy websites deserve what they get. Just sayin’

1 Like

You’re welcome!

woot didn’t use to be a sketchy website…I’d like to ‘think’ they aren’t now…but starting to see a different side of it. The product is not awful…maybe this was just a defective batch? And I was hoping they could find replacements because I don’t want to turn around and buy them from their ‘parent’ company (?Amazon?) at a higher cost when they could possibly get them from their own parent company and give us replacements without costing me additional funds. I don’t want to pay $100 a pair for them if I can get them for $60. Seemed logical to me. And if you read through the previous thread (entire thread not just my comment) - you would see we were hoping they would reach out to Apple to honor the warranty as well. I want to believe they exhausted themselves to fix the problem for the many people that got a bad item…and I know woot will give a refund (never had a problem there) but what I"m ticked about is they said there were just none to be found…and a few days later they are selling them here again. I guess in hindsight that does seem sketchy. Especially since this is not the first time this year this has happened.

I never called Woot sketchy.

Hope it works out for you. TT is the best.

1 Like

Hi there. We are an independent subsidiary of Amazon and have different buyers and inventory. We can’t just reach into Amazon inventory or buy from them. It just doesn’t work that way.

Well make it work that way DAMMIT! You have a very angry customer here that obviously takes first priority

1 Like

Sorry @ThunderThighs He got off the leash again.

@Williamdavi Quit it! Didn’t you see the case of blackish DVDs and all those iPhone cases?? She knows where you live!

1 Like

YOU WILL NEVER CONTROL ME

1 Like

Ugh. My buddy called me up grumping that his were DOA (both his and my orders arrived yesterday) and I am pretty sure that mine are equally filled with hate. He and my experience are the same: unit seems to take a charge (red and white flashing once plugged in to a lightning cable, then to solid white which is supposed to mean “charged”) and then once unplugged from power, the light turns off and refuses to turn on no matter how long I hold the power button. Now that I’m reading that this was a known issue from Woot, this saddens me greatly.
Time to call customer service and find out options.

Just wanted to update on this issue - Woot did their part and I thank them for that. But I still had dead earbuds. I found a place online to repair them. Turns out they just needed new batteries. Sent a pair in for battery replacement and it was returned in perfect working order. Didn’t cost quite as much as the headphones and half what everyone else was asking for repair. So I had the second pair done, and yep, also the battery. Replace the battery and it works fine.

1 Like

Get the battery replaced. It should work then. Great place online, fraction of the cost.