Beautiful Olive Cupcakes

Beautiful Olive Cupcakes

THINGS TO KNOW

Desktop loads slower than the App. Some day we’ll fix that.

VOP is by design. A small percentage of orders go straight through with the remainder going to the VOP to queue up for the next availability in our order processing. This keeps our servers from blowing up.

You can exit the VOP after 4-5 minutes. Desktop should kick you. App is a jerk and doesn’t kick you out.

Canceled means we ran out after we processed your payment. We have to cancel to refund the order.

Denied means that we ran out before we could process your order. We deny the order to reverse the process.

Remember to post your BOC here!

Enjoy the disappointment.

How is this already sold out?

1 Like

How does this sell out the very second it is posted???

1 Like

I was wondering the same

D**n you, Woot! for getting my hopes up! You took me right away to the Amazon sign in page, then once I signed in, you threw me into the vop. You are dead to me, Woot!

3 Likes

agree very frustrating

1 Like

Had to sign in so lost it
So sick of that

1 Like

Damn had the same issue! As soon as I clicked sing in with Amazon, it gave me the continue button, then straight to VOP :(((

1 Like

The desktop is being very laggy today so you’re better off using the app.

As to why it sells out so fast. We’re selling a small number of units with a ton of people trying to buy it.

Here’s the spikes from the BOCs today.

Orange is the number of requests/attempts
Blue is the orders going through.
Big difference.

We’ll never have enough BOCs for everyone. It was never designed to be that way.

4 Likes

They look like sharp teeth.

1 Like

It’s @davejlives fault.

2 Likes

Sorry guys, looks like i got the only one sold in that round. It was super fast. Not sure how I got one.

3 Likes

@ThunderThighs, I get it. But I’m still putting my pouty face on lol

Hi TT - I understand the whole “small quantity for lots of wooters”, but it is annoying that you have to log in again, even if you were already logged in. I’m not a teenager, so my fingers don’t fly over the keyboard… :slight_smile:

1 Like

What is the scale? Just curious thousands of attempts? millions? Gasp billions?

1 Like

Sorry that @davejlives delayed me.

It’s time for everybody’s favourite gif:

1 Like

And… Beautiful Olive Cupcakes sound delicious!

LOL

gaah

1 Like

:bone::brain: I’m such a bonehead! I forgot about the 31 day rule, if you got a boc within that period, then “no boc’s for you!”…until I’m out of the penalty box, I will be gathering my finger button-pushing strength, focused & ready, until next time…

Seinfeld Soup GIF

I’m not allowed to post that part of the graph. Company needs to have some secrets, you know.