BEBIRD Ear Wax Remover Endoscope

BEBIRD Ear Wax Remover Endoscope

Fifth bullet under “Features” comments about “wireless charging”, but the 4th graphic shows the wired charging port. Which is it?

1 Like

It might be both? My phone has wireless charging and it also has a charging port…

God help me though…before today I had no idea that ear cameras existed…I really want an ear camera now.

2 Likes

I’ll bet it works a treat with a lockpick set, too.

4 Likes

Heh, I like the way you think.

2 Likes

Are you sure about that?
Hair, pores and wax up close and personal!

2 Likes

I wouldn’t mind having a way to check to make sure my forest of ear hair is knocked down properly…my hair is sliding off the top of my head to go down my back and out my ears.

But, I’m not $18 or $19 curious enough. This will probably cycle back around somewhere, either meh.com, morningsave.com, sidedeal.com or back here. I’m not worried, they’ll save me one for when it is the right time. :smiley:

:joy::rofl::grin:

Age and hair, you start losing it where you want it and start growing it where you don’t!

Well you have a stronger stomach than I do.

Next time my Dr. Looks at my ears I will have to ask if the hairs are in check!

2 Likes

I do have a hand mirror and a bathroom mirror…so it’s not like I NEED an ear camera…I just WANT an ear camera.

3 Likes

I bought it last time. Comes with no instructions but the Amazon page helps.

I think it’s poorly worded to state that you don’t have to have it connected via a cable while using. It’s uses Wi-Fi to connect to your device.

It’s really nice and gives a really good image.

3 Likes

I bought one the last time, AND I got one this time too. One had more “stuff” but I suspect all that “stuff” will work on both. I actually do want it for the earwax removal, but I should be able to get inside some complex medical device housings and check for serial numbers and blown fuses too…
(“sometimes that’s my yob, man”)

1 Like

Dammit! Stop that!

1 Like

You sure? It was really gross/hot.

IS THE BEST

Huh… if I hadn’t already bought an endoscope with a monitor (for the same price :smiley: ) I would have given this a shot. That’d’ve been great for looking down barrels and cylinders. …guns and engines, respectively

1 Like

Good eye man, good eye.

1 Like