Becoming our Consort

Rumor has it once every hour until the Woot-Off is over at 10 pm CT.

Don’t forget the 17 cent shirts at 6:17 CT.

1 Like

Many thanks. I’ll stick around til the end. Don’t like that word “lurker” but it sure fits me today, just kinda sulking in the vestibule with my fingers crossed. LoL.

1 Like

Be a PROUD Lurker!

When I nab a BOC, that’s when the lurker in me gets loud and breaks out in a victory dance that could suggest I may have just scored a touchdown. :laughing::laughing:

2 Likes

Thanks for this tip of manually refreshing app as it allowed me to get BOC just now.

1 Like

Yay! Congrats!

AND if you score one you also have to promise to come back to post the contents

with great power, comes…something something yadda yadda

2 Likes

Yeah! That’s what I did and now I won’t leave.

at least it’s moderately entertaining here from time to time?

don’t answer that

1 Like

Ok. I will post it. I need my 15 minutes of online fame so I will include identifying characteristics, like my face.

1 Like

2 Likes

The blanket came in a boc btw.

I find that being in the WOOT OFF product page (the product that sits on the left side of the home page in app - not the tshirt that sits on the right side) while it’s currently selling a product but knowing a BOC is in the very near future is the best method.

After the WOOT OFF product gets to 0% after selling out it auto refreshes itself for the next product in line. So if you keep track of the time between WOOT OFF products sold, BOC’s already sold (like I do) and stay inside that page you might find yourself seeing them once they pop up a lot quicker and hopefully spend less time in what I like to call The Vestibule of My Impatience.

A post was merged into an existing topic: :w_boc: Post your July 2021 [Woot! Birthday] BOCs here!!!