Bedazzled Oriole Cages 289151

Bedazzled Oriole Cages 289151

aghhh

Dang Hungry Hungry Hippos!

1 Like

In the second which I blinked…

:laughing:

I feel like the forum trick was “patched”.

I must’ve lost my touch with getting BOCs! :frowning:

1 Like

Winner winner

2 Likes

foiled again!

General Tso Chicken Dinner.

2 Likes

I was so fast that time, but this “by design” VoP is really nerfing my efforts.

1 Like

• If your order is accepted , then you can brag about your impending disappointment in this here thread and on your social media outlets of choice. :smiley:
  • If your order is denied , it’s nothing personal. It just means that we ran out before your order was processed. It’s our rude way of saying “Sorry!” :cry:
  • If your order was cancelled , you were so, so, so close. So close that your payment went through but gosh darn it, we ran out of BOCs before we assigned one to you. We have to reverse all that work to refund your hard earned money. :angry:
1 Like

Only showed %20 left when I hit buy. I’ve been booted when it showed %60 but hope springs eternal.

Same. I think the “By Design” VoP is like a randomizer or something.

1 Like

Amazing how quick some people are. Got in at 96% and still missed.

Is there anyway to stay logged on through Amazon on the app? I always get re-directed there to log in again even though I did it shortly beforehand.

Amazon controls their login code. We’re at their mercy.

I have the same problem.

There is no way I should have gotten one. I got VoP on my PC at 99%. Then I went to the app on phone, waited 30 seconds or so for BOC to appear, put in cart, HAD TO LOG IN AGAIN, and then finally check out successfully. I’m still in VoP on my PC… Working as intended?

Got it! My disappointment is complete! I was in VOP on my desktop and went to the app, had to log in but bam…

Looks like you got one. Congrats on the disappointment.

Pro tip: do not be logged in through Amazon for the bag. In most other circumstances it is preferable, but not here.

1 Like