Bedhead Instant Headboard - Your Choice

Twin size is 29.99 at Hammacher Schlemmer, vs. 42.99 here. Come on Woot, you can do better!

I was really looking forward to this one, but it is garbage – do not buy!

Mine arrived yesterday. The foam insert is only about 1/4" thick, flimsy and mis-shaped. It barely fits in the sleeve and when it does it certainly doesn’t look like the clean, thick rectangle shape advertised. It’s lumpy, protruding, very thin and uneven in thickness, flimsy, and tacky as hell.

The instructions say the foam is shipped compressed and to let it expand for 12 hours. However, this isn’t the high quality foam you see in new mattresses, this was a thin shaving of the cheapest crap you’d find at a DIY craft store. After 18 hours the foam didn’t do anything, and it still looks like it was waded up under a steam roller.

Going straight to the curb.

Whoa, whoa, whoa. No curb. Contact our customer service.

Please use the Customer Service form for assistance.

I purchased the rectangular foam headboard and received one that has an arch at the top. Not what I ordered. The site shows this is sold out. Now what?

Uh oh! Sorry about the mix-up. If you haven’t already, please use the Customer Service form for assistance. They should be able to help.