Bedrooms From Abbyson Living

Can you please advise the interior dimensions? Tks!

Dimension question is referring to the Ines flip-top ottoman…

Hi,

Thank you for your interest in Abbyson living!

The inside dimensions of the Ines Flip-Top Ottoman is (45 wide in x 29 in deep x 5 1/2 in high).

Please let me know if you have any further questions.

Happy Shopping!

Is this furniture solid wood or is it particle board with veneers?

Which item? I took a glance at 4 pieces of wood furniture and they all said what they were made of.

Hi,

We use Solid oak wood in all our bedroom and living room sets!

Please let me know if you have a question on any specific item.

Happy Shopping!

Hey Abbyson,
The red and black shag rug. The pictures show almost two different rugs. One is mostly black, the other mostly red. Can you tell me which one it is?? thank you!!

Hey, I’m curious about the “Yorker” Ottoman.
1.) How heavy is it?
2.) I know it says it has a pillow top, but it’s hard to gauge with no items show on top of it. (I.e. the others show wine glasses and such.) Is this the type where I could still set things on it fairly stable when not used for feet, or would glasses and such slide right over?

Bonus question, though I understand if there’s no good answer: I’m also curious how fast these things will ship. I’m moving in a couple weeks and this is potentially perfect for the new place, just don’t need more things to move. :stuck_out_tongue:

I know this is a hard question to answer, but I just thought I would put it out there. Concerning the “Abbyson Comfort 10” Memory Foam Mattress," how does its quality and feel compare to some other mattress stores? I was at one today and they offer a similar product for 5 TIMES the price. I want a nice mattress and am willing to pay more (not 5x more) if this one’s quality is too cheap. This is my first mattress purchase so any input would be appreciated. :slight_smile:

(Also, I did try several mattresses at the store, and I definitely liked memory foam the best).

So, I’m not an official rep or anything and I haven’t tried Abbyson directly… but in case it helps, when I shopped for my first mattress about 5 years ago, after trying several I landed on a more “generic” version that was a combo memory foam and springs that was about $700, but noticed the same markup as you speak of for the name brand stuff. I’m still happy with the (cheaper) one I got. Take that for what it’s worth on it…

How tall is the Abbyson Cappuccino bed (headboard would be tallest part)? The bed offering says it is 41" high while the 5pc offering says the beds are 50" high. I need a headboard to be 48" or shorter.

Thanks in advance.

Hi,

Thank you for your interest in Abbyson Living furniture!

This rug is more “red” than “black”. I would say the lifestyle image you see with the white furniture is a much better representation of the rug!

It is a gorgeous rug!

Hope this helped!

Happy Shopping :slight_smile:

Hi,

Thank you for your interest in Abbyson Living furniture.

This is such a great ottoman!
It also helps that this item sells at a sweet price too!

This item weights about 40 LB and this item ships with Fedex within 3-4 days. It will ship from Los Angeles!

Please let me know if you have any further questions.

Happy shopping!

Thank you!

Hi,

Thank you for your interest in Abbyson Living memory foam mattresses!

This is one of the best mattresses in the market right now. Pretty much all our employees own one :slight_smile:

The only reason for the lower cost is because we don’t “mark-up” our mattresses (nor any of our other products) because we do not sell in stores. We sell primarily online so we don’t have the overhead that other huge mattress stores have. Also, we are able to ship our mattresses with Fedex, vs most other mattress companies have not transitioned to the packaging we use so they still ship with a freight carrier.

Another great thing about our mattresses is that they are “eco-friendly”.

Hopefully, this helped!

Happy Shopping.

Thank you for assisting with the inquiry :slight_smile:

So I ordered a 5 pc set and then realized I’m going on vacation in 2 weeks. Is there a way to guarantee it’ll take 4 weeks and not just 2?

Hi,

I apologize for that error. We will get that updated ASAP.

Please see below to find the correct dimensions of our Cappuccino Hardwood Bed.

King:
78 inches wide x 85 inches deep x 41 inches high

Queen:
62 inches wide x 85 inches long head board 41 inches high

Cal-King:
74 inches wide x 89 inches deep x 41 inches high

Happy Shopping!

PS: This bed is gorgeous!

Hi,

Yes, that is definitely possible :slight_smile:

The delivery company is very easy to work with and they can accommodate up to 5 weeks of wait time.

Happy Shopping!

Thank you!

Does ANYONE know if a bed like this is compatible with a Sleep Number bed??