Beehive Cheese 2-Pack with Crackers

When I first looked at the picture, I read the crackers as “RISK!” I thought to myself “Self: WHY are they making cheese and crackers based on the classic board game?”

Not gonna lie, I totally thought they were selling some kind of “buy 2 cheeses, get a board game free” kind of deal.

Not generally one to quibble on pricing and discounts, but from the Beehive website this would $47 for product and $15 to ship to SoCal; $62. $35 from Woot!

Great to see the red all over the map for a change.

Vegetarian rennet :slight_smile: ^Katie

Hi 98! If kept in the original packaging, your cheese will be good until Thanksgiving and possibly Christmas. Thanks for the inquiry. ^Katie

[Blushing] Thanks! ^Katie

How could I NOT buy this? Fatty gold right here! I hope you offer more during the holidays!

SOLID! We love Oprah. By the way, Utah is the Beehive State. ^Katie

Thanks for the feedback. Next Woot! we’ll offer a side of Life. ^Katie

Can you also offer the TeaHive? I’ve been waiting very (im)patiently for it to show up again.

I just have to say, I discovered an unopened package of Promontory in the back of the “cheese area” of my fridge (that a package of Promontory could escape notice tells you how large and full that area is) that was much older than from now until Christmas. With a tear in my eye, I opened it, knowing it would be ruined…and it was GREAT! I don’t plan to keep my current order waiting that long, for sure, but I could hardly have been more pleased with how well it keeps.

Excited about my first Woot! cheese purchase! How is this shipped? Standard, 2-day? Freezer pack, dry ice?

I will make a note of that and tell the higher-ups. ^Katie

sweet! missed out on the beehive cheese the last time they were offered. can’t wait to try them!

I live in Utah and enjoy all the Beehive cheeses on a regular basis (habanero curds - u have to try) this is an excellent price as it generally sells in our stores for 18.95LB / I’ve seen it on sale as low as 15.95 lb but that’s it.

Love being able to buy Beehive cheese online…instead of heading to Utah where the mother-in-law lives! whoo hoo!

Bring forth the cheesy goodness. This is some stellar cheese. If you don’t woot you’re missing out.

Hi Stomoi! We will pack it with ice packs in an insulated container to arrive perfect. ^Katie

LOL! No comment. ^Katie

My cheese is here! My cheese is here! (Chicago) The Ipanema is really delicious. Well done, cheesemakers.