MMMmmmmmMmmmMMmm…cheeeeeeessseeeeee… :slight_smile:

Beehive Cheese Award Winning Promontory and TeaHive - 2 Pound Pack
$29.99 + $5 shipping
CONDITION: Cheese
PRODUCTS:
1 1 lb TeaHive
1 1 lb Promontory

Website

Picked some of this up at Wegmans once, granted not a 2lb pack but was still amazing.

I bought cheese to move it along. You’re welcome. Works out for both of us.

Got this brand, but not these varieties a long time ago from wine.woot. I’m a little sad the Seahive isn’t on offer this time around, because it is spectacular. Also got a coffee-rubbed one, Barely Buzzed, if I remember right. A lot of wooters liked it, but it did nothing for me.

I can’t speak for the Teahive, it seems to be new. But I have had the Promontory, and it’s very nice. This deal is probably worth pulling the trigger, I doubt you’ll be disappointed.

What a friend we have in cheeses.

I ordered when they offered this before. That offering had the lavender one.

My b/f and I LOVED THE CHEESE LAST TIME! I hope this one is as good as the last.

In for one.

Got the lavender and buzzed offer last time…amazing stuff. No hesitation pushing the yellow button for this!:slight_smile:

I absolutely adore Beehive cheeses, they’re delicious. Now I wish I had a time machine so I could go into the future and have my purchase right now!

I live about half a mile from beehive cheese. We buy all our cheese there. It’s spectacular! Some of the best cheese money can buy IMO. You won’t be disappointed. The promontory is especially amazing.

+1

(insert this isn’t wine comment here)

ALthough I am hopeful to see a few certain wines during this woot-off, my checkbook is pleased to see items like aprons & cheeses that I can resist.
I may, however, only be able to resist the cheese because I am currently in Europe being spoiled by Dutch & French dairy products.
Yet it is nice to know that my wallet can rest easy for an hour or so while the cheese stands alone.

I’m in. I hope this cheese is half as good as the comments promise. mmm. cheese.

Stop by for a free bag of Squeaky Cheese:)

/tim

I love cheese so much and lately I’ve been hitting up local cheese shops for the best stuff I can find.

I’m willing to spend on this but can anyone tell me about the flavor?

I tend to like sharper and aged cheeses, will I like this?

Thank you!

maybe some sea salt caramels soon :)))

Would be good idea to include squeaky cheese in the next beehive woot offering!!

Cheeses love me, this I know…

In for one!

Bought the other offering (barely buzzed) last time and it was fantastic. i am sure this wont disappoint either.