Beehive Cheese Company

Your answers!

1. No guarantee for T-day. Sorry, but it’s best we’re up front on that for you.
  2. Yes, separate packaging, in the same shipping box. (I think that covers all angles, if not let me know.)

Please place another pack of the Tea and BeeHives!!! PPPPPPPPPPLLLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

Here’s the forum from the last TeaHive offering.

ETA: Link fixed

That link takes you back to the generic forums page, although I’m not sure why.

The last slash was messing it up, fixed.

I hope my fellow Wisconsinites do not shun me for buying Utah cheese. I’m udderly embarrassed…

As penance you can send us cheese curds!

How long can this chesse last refridgerated and not opened?

Well, we bought some directly from the Beehive Cheese Company in January, 2012 and, I must confess, still have two unopened 6 ounce 3/8 of an inch slabs that are still in good shape. We actually just opened one of the TeaHive a few weeks ago and it is still tasting really good. We did keep them in the downstairs fridge that is VERY cold.

They are a wonderful company with which to do business, but I’m not sure why they think such a thin slab of cheese is the way to go. I LOVE the one pound wedges! It is very difficult to slice the thin slabs to put onto crackers. However, the cheese is still excellent! I am looking forward to purchasing this cheese for the holidays! :slight_smile:

Think you just pushed me off the fence, but now I’m going to wait for something else I want to buy to save on shipping :slight_smile:

Cool! I just opened the well-aged Promontory. It had a bit of a light haze on the exterior. I scraped it off and it is still VERY tasty! Actually, delicious! It is creamy on the mouth-feel & full-bodied with just a little edge.

I was thinking the same thing!

I LOVE cheese but what would I do with 2 pounds of it in my fridge? Can you use these for grilled cheese or other applications or is it just for nibbling?

From the website:

That’s on the specs page, as well. No tasting note, though. Nothing about the style or flavor profile.

There’s not much else on their website other than “Promontory is an Irish-style cheese with buttery, full-bodied texture and snappy, citrus-like fruity notes.”

Here’s a link to a nice description: Beehive Cheese Co. Promontory makes creamy snack

I think I’ll probably go in for some, but I am waiting to see if there is anything else offered tomorrow to take advantage of the $5 all day shipping. :slight_smile:

Thank you for both answers! I’ll order in the morning.

i’ve been waiting for cheese but this is much too cheesy!!! it would probably be total overload to buy one of each offering but i’ve really enjoyed the previous beehive cheeses

does anyone know if the $5 all you can ship would apply if i bought more than one of the various flavors?

Why, yes. Yes it would. Ask me how I know. hangs head in deliciously cheesy shame

I haven’t spent this much on cheese since my last trip to Whole Foods! :o

thanks, neenie! is there room for one more in the cheesy hall of shame?