BeeHive Cheese Fall Sampler (3)

BeeHive Cheese Fall Sampler (3)

I can confirm that Bees love this cheese. More specifically, I am a Bee (by marriage) and I love this cheese.

3 Likes

True story: Bought two sets of these when Woot offered a combination of the cheese and a biscotti-like gourmet cracker. Had them shipped to my little sister’s house because we would be out of town. She opened the first box and saw the crackers, figuring the second box was the same.

I open the second box a week later after having been in her garage during the summer heat…

That is an incredibly sad tale of waste. Hope little sis tried to do something extra nice for you.

Are you also an aunt by chance?

1 Like

we purchased before, arrived with no cooling packs after 2-3 days of shipment. did not take the chance to eat, salmonella factor, no need to risk it. I am indecisive if I should order again or not. I know these I ate them before in a wine tasting place, they are amazingly delicious!

ew. she’s my sister, you freak!!! :crazy_face: :crazy_face: :crazy_face:

1 Like

you just threw away perfectly good cheese.

3 days travelling in the heat, last summer like 100F? Not so sure about that :thinking:

LOL! Of course. I was thinking of extracting some cash by holding one of her belongings for ransom if she hadn’t already provided monetary compensation for your loss. But you are also free to torment her, in return.

1 Like

I added onto my comment and hope you’ll be notified. Not sure how new forum does things.

1 Like

dear God, it’s like they didn’t even have cheese until refrigeration…

it was so organic back then :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I am an aunt. There are 7 people who can call me their Aunt Bee. I visited Mount Airy, NC, with those very same 7 people not long ago.

3 Likes