Beehive Cheese TeaHive & Promontory

Beehive Cheese Company - TeaHive and Promontory
Sold by: Wine Country Connect, LLC
Sale Price: $29.99 (Includes Shipping)
List Price: $53.00 (Includes Shipping)
Discount: 43% off List Price
Beehive Cheese Company TeaHive, 16 oz. Wedge
Beehive Cheese Company Promontory, 16 oz. Wedge

Auto-buy…always have some Beehive cheeses in the larder since Woot first introduced to me. But where’s the Seahive? Been too long…!

Oh how I miss the seahive and the buzzed.

I can’t buy this stuff anymore because I eat it too fast and get fat.

Another vote for SeaHive!

This ad is deceptive! The value of the cheese is only $33 according to the website. Not $53 as Woot is saying. Also the website sells this cheese at 12 oz. Not 16 oz as Woot is claiming.

This offer IS for 16oz as a special for Gourmet.Woot…but the last time this size will be offered!

Cesare had it correct. Read his post more carefully. The quoted prices INCLUDE shipping.

I went to the Beehive website and confirmed that 12 oz of Promotory is $15.99 and Tea Hive is $16.99. That adds to $32.98 for 12 oz.

Converting that to 16 oz (i.e., $32.98 x 16/12) brings the price to $43.97.

But on the Beehive website, if you go through the ordering sequence, you learn that warm season shipping is in effect (ice packs, no Monday/Tuesday delivery via FEDEX Ground) for $14.95.

This brings the price to $58.92 (or $53, with normal shipping), IF you could order 16 oz sizes.

So my question is will an order from Woot be shipped with warm season packaging or not?

unless things have changed, the “hive” cheeses always ship with warm weather packaging. imo, they are the best as regards packaging/shipping.

go ahead, pull the trigger, you won’t regret it.

I bought these the last time they were offered and they are amazing. Totally a bargain!

30 bucks would buy a ton of Kraft Cheese

well what do you know!

Yup!
Just finishing off the last of my Teahive this evening.

WD, you really need to x-post some of these to the new site.

Can we rat these?