Beehive Cheese TeaHive & Promontory

Beehive Cheese Company - TeaHive and Promontory
Sold by: Wine Country Connect, LLC
$29.99 $53.00 43% off List Price
Beehive Cheese Company TeaHive, 16 oz. Wedge
Beehive Cheese Company Promontory, 16 oz. Wedge

Can anyone (in your own words) tell us (me) what this stuff tastes like?

I’ve had my way with lots of wedges & wheels (if y’know what I mean) but… k’mon, spill your guts, inquiring minds want to know.

I know that the old Wine.Woot crowd was quite fond of this. It was even included in the Casemates launch party package.

I havent tried the teahive yet but all the others of the Beehive family are amazing.

$29.99 for 2 pounds of cheese, SHIPPING INCLUDED!!!

HOW DO THEY DO IT???

Not sure what you’re trying to say here, but I happily spend more per pound at the local cheesemonger for the quality of Parmigiano-Reggiano that I insist on, because I can’t stand the pre-grated stuff in cans with cellulose added to prevent caking. I’ve bought each of these cheeses more than once, and I’m always totally happy with the QPR. If you haven’t tried them yet, you should.

Just as an FYI, my local Trader Joe’s store has the Beehive Big John’s Cajun cheese available in wedges at a very favorable price per pound. Basically a different outer rub. It’s very good stuff.

Looking at the sales stats, it’s selling very well. Even the Wisconsin cheeseheads are jumping on it. Those guys know cheese.

I get these most every time they are offered, just so I don’t run out!
Unopened, they keep way longer than you’d think.