Beehives on Catamarans

Beehives on Catamarans

THINGS TO KNOW

Desktop loads slower than the App. Some day we’ll fix that.

VOP is by design. A small percentage of orders go straight through with the remainder going to the VOP to queue up for the next availability in our order processing. This keeps our servers from blowing up.

You can exit the VOP after 4-5 minutes. Desktop should kick you. App is a jerk and doesn’t kick you out.

Canceled means we ran out after we processed your payment. We have to cancel to refund the order.

Denied means that we ran out before we could process your order. We deny the order to reverse the process.

Remember to post your BOC here!

Enjoy the disappointment.

3 Likes

It’s time for everybody’s favourite gif:

4 Likes

Got one!

3 Likes

Of course I would be snooping around the boards when the BoC decides to make its’ presence known…

2 Likes

I was soo close…

2 Likes

Hungry Dinner GIF

1 Like

I think I would have got one except the app made me log into Amazon. Even though I have logged in a few times today. So that took time and now in VOP hell

1 Like

When I clicked the “Buy” button, there was 58%(or so) left… odds that I get a bag: 0%

1 Like

here trying my luck! vop please let me thru!

1 Like

The app tried to screw me by having me login again and then login to crappy Amazon pay buy I still ended up with one

2 Likes

NOT FIRST OR SECOND

1 Like

sigh I keep trying. I’ve managed to grab one of these in the space of 11 years. My luck has not changed today.

1 Like

I weinner again… vop…vop…vop…vop…vop…vop…vop…vop…vop…vop…vop…vop…vop…vop…vop…vop…vop…vop…vop…vop…

And my prize…nuttin honey :crying

Kinda upset that I forgot to post the gif throughout the day.

2 Likes

Here’s the pretty chart.

Orange = attempts (going to VOP)
Blue = orders going through (including non-BOC)

7 Likes

PRETTY COLOURS!

1 Like

Is this just for this one BoC or for all BoC throughout the day?

1 Like

Through the day.

2 Likes

is it over?

2 Likes

The Woot Off? No.
This listing? Yes.

3 Likes