Beer Woot Please

Hey I just found out about wine.woot today. I usually go to regular woot but wine woot is a great idea. I personally am a big fan of both wine and beer. I mostly drink micro brewery beers and imported beers such as my favorite beer at the moment “Nora” from Italy. I love to try new beers and I think beer woot would be an amazing way for everyone to try new beers. I am sure the idea of beer woot has been brought up before but I just wanted to express my individual interest in it. For those who don’t drink much beer outside of the usual corona, miller, and bud like beers I would recommend you try some of the other less common beers which I would consider vastly superior in quality, a good place to start is ratebeer.com. Just in the US alone there is enough micro breweries to provide many years of new woots without repetition!

PS: I am almost scared to ask for this because I know if it happens I will spend way too much money on buying beer online

Try asking for this on “world of woot.” The woot guys don’t seem to read the threads in Everything But Woot that often.

Will do, thanks

Will do, thanks

Excellent idea, for I too am a fan of fine brews . . .

this has been discussed over and over and over on winewoot

it will most likely never happen cause of shipping

I’ve never been to wine.woot . . . but what’s the diff between shipping wine and shipping beer?

ups and fedex wont take beer cause its under pressure

They could if they knew how to handle packages . . . they put their employees under more pressure than beer ever has been!

lol

Beer of the month club finds a way to ship beer to people, I am sure woot could do the same. There has to be some carrier that is willing to ship beer otherwise www.beermonthclub.com would not exist. I like the idea of this club but I think a beer woot would be better because there would be more variety.

Excellent point!

Ding Ding Ding

We hazza winnah!!!

Yum. Beer. :slight_smile:

In some of my songs i have casually mentioned
The fact that i like to drink beer
This little song is more to the point
Roll out the barrel and lend me your ears

(Chorus:)
I like beer. it makes me a jolly good fellow
I like beer. it helps me unwind and sometimes it makes me feel mellow (makes him feel mellow)
Whiskey’s too rough, champagne costs too much, vodka puts my mouth in gear
This little refrain should help me explain as a matter of fact i like beer
(he likes beer)

My wife often frowns when we’re out on the town
And i’m wearing a suit and a tie
She’s sipping vermouth and she thinks i’m uncouth
When i yell as the waiter goes by

(Chorus)

Last night i dreamed that i passed from the scene
And i went to a place so sublime
Aw, the water was clear and tasted like beer
Then they turned it all into wine

I like beer. it makes me a jolly good fellow
I like beer. it helps me unwind and sometimes it makes me feel mellow (makes him feel mellow)
Whiskey’s too rough, champagne costs too much, and vodka puts my mouth in gear
Aw, this little refrain should help me explain as a matter of fact i love beer
(yes, he likes beer)

~ Tom T. Hall

You can ship soda without issue though. The problem is likely the fun little legalities of interstate commerce as it applies to alcohol.

Speaking of beer, did you know that October 20th is National Barley Day according to the French Republic Calendar?

Woot.wine ships to any state that allows it.