Bees & Butterfly Collection (100 Bulbs)

Bees & Butterfly Collection (100 Bulbs)

Don’t you plant bulbs in the fall.

1 Like

Don’t they come from Antwerp?

1 Like

Spring blooming flowers like crocus, tulip, daffodil, etc you plant in the fall. Summer blooming varieties like gladiolus, lilys and dahlias can be planted in spring.

5 Likes

This is just SQUIRREL food. Stupid SQUIRRELS.

And yes, it does autocorrect to all caps by itself.

5 Likes

My name is Dug, and I have just met you, and I love you!

(Also, I don’t know about the rest, but you do plant Liatris in the spring - they’re grown from corms, not bulbs, but close enough)

1 Like

All of these bulbs are to be planted in the SPRING after the last frost for SUMMER blooms.

1 Like

From the vendor:

Please note this garden assortment contains Summer-blooming bulbs. These are best planted in spring after all danger of frost has passed.

Spring-blooming bulbs (which we offer in the fall) should be planted in September or October when the soil temperatures have cooled.

2 Likes

Are the same type flower bulbs all packaged together? Or all they all a jumbled mess in the box?

Mainly because I am interested in all but the gladiolus because of allergies.

At my house it’s the deer. We can’t have anything pretty because the deer eat all of it.

1 Like

What the heck does this linked “map” mean? 2018 shipping time with some sort of temperatures listed with no other information? https://d3gqasl9vmjfd8.cloudfront.net/4e8731ac-368b-41ae-b487-a7bc8e0d83a3.jpg
Super confusing. I will pass unless there is some actual information available about this product.

zone maps are pretty standard for plant info. find where you’re located. note the color and number of your “zone”. match it up on the key at the bottom for when shipping should be.

1 Like

Do these come back every year?

FIRST frost or last frost??

Last. Sorry. I don’t know what I was thinking.

Sold out. Damn

Bulbs arrived today but I did not get the planting guide that was shown in the pictures so I suppose I will have to google how to plant each one

Received a box with bags of bulbs and labels, but none of the labels are attached to anything so I don’t know which bulbs are which. Trying to identify flower bulbs by shape and size isn’t easy.