Beeswax Wrap Reusable Food Wraps

Beeswax Wrap Reusable Food Wraps

It is so annoying that I have to sleep and all this cool stuff pops up overnight and is gone immediately. Sometimes I swear it gets added as SOLD OUT. Just to make us keep looking. All the cool sh*t probably only had 1 item to sell.
Or somebody has a program going that buys stuff like people do on ebay.

I think it’s just fancy wax paper.

My sandwiches always dried out when I was a kid because they were wrapped in wax paper.

2 Likes

But the wax paper sure did make the sliding board more fun.

2 Likes

YES! I waxed the slides with them!

2 Likes

My sammiches were wrapped in wax paper too!

And we could by a little thing of ice cream with a wooden spoon.

2 Likes

I guess we fake the sale map too? LOL. The Bargain Bins went live a bit before noon on Tuesday. It sold out around 5 or 6pm that day.

I think we had more than one.

2 Likes

I’m so happy about this deal! It’s honestly a steal and I can’t wait to use these.

1 Like

You are rubbing salt in that wound, aren’t ya?

2 Likes

If I draw pictures on paper towels with crayons would that be fancy waxed paper? Should I make a youtube tutorial?

I’ve been on my own too long.

1 Like

PLEASE make a YouTube video!

3 Likes

This would have been a nice snag. I ended up getting two of the purple ones, different listing, instead.

2 Likes

Made by Nunya…

WHO ME?! … How dare you Madam, state the truth :sob::joy:

3 Likes

p
S0.You 998p

:face_vomiting: These came dirty. This was the side in the back of the completely open container they came in. This is extra sanitary.

I’m sorry about that. Reach out to Woot Customer Service. From a browser, use the Woot Customer Service form. In the Woot App, choose Account from the bottom navigation and then Support.