Beets on Cleats

Yellow is probably turmeric? Or maybe saffron.

1 Like

It’s just a live view from @Williamdavi’s stoop.

1 Like

Woot! You put me in the VoP… and let me out and purchase it… What is wrong with you today?

2 Likes

struggling ever banega GIF by Univision Deportes

I’m still 3 days away from being able to purchase a BOC :sob:

That is what happened to me on the last woot off. I was a couple of days short. I got all the way to the checkout before I found out. At least you know to not waste your time with them.

Darn. Just don’t know how I could be any faster than that. On the app, signed in, and nada. No crap hurts the soul.

1 Like

might as well be a 60 day rule, cause the way they are spaced out its hard to get them at every offering.

1 Like

*GASP*

I’ll report this right away! WE CAN’T HAVE THIS!!

3 Likes

:devil:

Spreading the love.

2 Likes

hey I don’t mind, it makes it that much more exciting when you do land one.

1 Like

I respect that the browser at least tells me I’m a failure but the app will just let you keep your hopes alive.

App is a jerk. Give up after 4-5 minutes.

I usually back out of the VOP (using the App) when I see the notif for the next item. Pretty sure the BOC is sold out when that happens.

Yep, doesn’t take long. Servers are fast except when they’re slow or not working.

I don’t remember which show it was, but I remember a cook on one of those “worst cooks in America” type shows used a JAR of saffron on her dish. Something along the lines of $18,000 worth of saffron.
Evil Laugh Creepy Smile GIF

Sounds like @davejlives

Am I Right Bill Murray GIF by Groundhog Day

I think that Narf is still in the VoP from the first B0C of the day.

Ok, I’m gonna take a break. @lioncow will be here in a bit to entertain you.

3 Likes

Have fun!

2 Likes