Beheaded Orange Carp

Disappointed is what we’re hoping for.

1 Like

That’s me. Been in there for hours today.

Keep at it, one person got through after waiting in there for 5 minutes. Good luck!

i hate you woot

Been wooting all day and stuck on Vestibule all day. Finally scored one. Yay!! Beheaded crap :poop:

TT, how many more BOC chances?

1 Like

I suspect that considering how long the BOCs have been showing as available, folks may still get one even after being in the VOP for longer than usual, because I suspect that means Woot has a LOT of them for sale, so it’ll take longer to get through all the orders each time.

1 Like

I hope @ThunderThighs gets a sweet mini vacation after this week! Then @davejlives and then the rest of Woot staff, I’m too tired to look up how they spell their names… :sleeping: So I know y’all are definitely exhausted!

1 Like

Mothercarper. Me again…

zzz

1 Like

3 Likes

I still await the chance to get one of these BoC’s c’mon its been a while since I had one

How much time can someone be in the Vestibule before it goes positive?
If it goes good or bad, does anything happen? (what?)

I found that the app notifies me just before it appears on the website, click on the notification and click away. First, make sure you logon with regular method and not through Amazon, the shipping is free anyway. If you buy other things and want free shipping, thats when you logon with your linked Amazon account (if you have one) . Good Luck

2 Likes

thanks!

1 Like

Holy mother of crumb cakes! Freagin’ got the check out screen…blip, gone.

WOOHOO! BAG OF CRAP FOR ME! HAPPY BIRTHDAY WOOT!

And I actually never went into the VoP this time- straight to checkout. First time that’s ever happened.

2 Likes

Being stuck over & over in vestibule, I’ve officially becom a ■■■■■ on Crusade. Can I say that?!? :mask: It’s not me Woot, its you & your endless disappointment​:crying_cat_face: Just 1 pleaseeee!!!

TT Says don’t hang around for more than 5-7 minutes

2 Likes

Not sure but there are more.

Me too!

Awww, come on now. :heart:

1 Like