Behold a pale horse…

Even in infant form, seeing the grim reaper in any circumstance is still creepy. He’s definitely plotting something as he rocks back and forth…

The write up is spot-on today! You, woot-writer person are awesome! :wink:

So do something about it.

Given that this is Ramyb’s 184171th print, I sincerely doubt he cares what woot says about him at this point so long as he keeps getting prints. Hell, I wouldn’t care and I’m not even an artist.

Maybe we should tell the description writer that there’s a perfectly similar situation with our woot derbies… TGENTRY

I think this shirt would also work with the theme “Animals that look like Elvis”. Just need to get rid of the Reaper in that case.

Because I could not stop for Death,
He kindly stopped for me;
The carriage held but just ourselves
And Immortality.

We slowly drove, he knew no haste,
And I had put away
My labour, and my leisure too,
For his civility.

We passed the school where children played,
Their lessons scarcely done;
We passed the fields of gazing grain,
We passed the setting sun.

We paused before a house that seemed
A swelling of the ground;
The roof was scarcely visible,
The cornice but a mound.

Since then ‘tis centuries; but each
Feels shorter than the day
I first surmised the horses’ heads
Were toward eternity.

–Emily Dickinson

That being said, it’s a shame this shirt reminds me of such a beautiful poem.

Lol, I bought this shirt cause it’s awesome, but I can’t believe he got away with breaking the no bunny rule. Pretty sure if you look over in to the left of the horse you can make out what appears to be the head of a stuffed bunny whose body is on fire.

Could just be me, idk. Kinda looks like a bunny though.

There’s nothing creepy there, except for the fact that it’s a chibi horse and a chibi grim.

crispy - not what i wanted…

Ramyb’s personal response was not what I was thinking of.

Bitter, yes. Inappropriate, maybe. Ignorant, no.

Rocking horse shirt causes pendulum effect in comments – love, hate, love, hate, rocks, rots, rules, ruses…nightmare for some, party for others. Some lucky souls are asleep and dreaming in the middle ground, ignoring it all. Let’s go there. I’ll lead the field trip.

I guess people are just dying to get these shirts.

It’s a wilted flower. The fire is beside it.

Something tells me woot isn’t too pleased with this print.

ohh another write up that insults ramby from the same place that dishes out the checks to him, take that!..or something

zoom in real close, looks less like a bunny then.

I just bought one, i digg the dark blue or white shirts.

Okay, I can see that. It’s just the placement of the two lines that reminded me of bunny ears and I wouldn’t put it past him to try and sneak a bunny in.