Beliani Outdoor Luxury

The chair in the last photo does not match the chairs in the set. Which chairs do you get?

Am I right that you’re looking at the Beliani 5565 XXL Sectional Outdoor Lounge Set?

If so, the chair in the last photo is the Seat without Armrests. You get two of those. You also get one Seat with Armrests.

Did that answer your question?

Beliani 7765 Sylt Lux Canopy Lounge Set

Still love the look and idea of this. Still not spending that much money on it, and still don’t have enough space for it.

But I can still continue to drool…

What is the shipping time on these sets? I ordered a set from your last sale but they still haven’t shipped so I was thinking about picking up one of these so I can actually enjoy the weather before the snow flies.

What is the shipping time on these sets? I ordered a set from your last sale but they still haven’t shipped so I was thinking about picking up one of these so I can actually enjoy the weather before the snow flies.

We have attempted to contact you. Could you check that your name, email and phone number are correct on your account info, pls.

My name, address, email, and phone number are all completely up to date. Not sure why you can’t see them, but maybe that’s the same reason why you can’t ship the sectional that I bought last month.

I see any, some assembly required text for the Beliani Milano 7777 Wicker Furniture Lounge Outdoor Sofa Set.

Does it come fully assembled?

I am trying to determine if this furniture can withstand some serious & constant South Carolina beach sun…what is their warranty (I read 5yrs somewhere) and what all is covered?

Comes with a 12 month warranty per the manufacturer’s website:

Warranty

For all complaints, your invoice is your warranty document. Please keep it safe so it can be produced when required. The buyer must inspect the goods upon delivery. Any defects must be reported immediately in writing. All new orders are covered for one year by a warranty against hidden defects. Under the warranty, the buyer is entitled to free repair if the manufacturer does not replace the piece of furniture in question. Differences in colour, irregularities in wood texture and so-called hairline cracks are natural and shall be accepted by the buyer.

Source: http://www.beliani.com/outdoor-furniture-sets/wicker-furniture-lounge-set-by-beliani-outdoor-lounge-model-milano.html

You can extend the warranty up to 5 years for an additional fee, but its unclear if it has to be purchased direct for this.

I think I located the same set on Amazon for $1499 + $179 shipping.

lolz - plastic wicker for over a grand. People will buy anything.