Belkin FM Transmitter – 3 Pack

Six AAA Batteries ? Is this for all three ? Never seen a FM transmitter that used more than 2 batteries at a time.

Use rechargeable batts, and use all three sets for 6 hours total.

i got one of these about a week ago from a different source and you can hardly hear it. It was about 2 feet from the radio and it was about 50% static.

If you live anywhere near a city don’t buy these they don’t emit a strong enough signal

3 for tu3sday? Wow, I really really want these. I might actually like them

I have had good experiances with belkin FM transmitters.

CNet

I bought one of these, then exchanged it, then returned it for a refund. The transmitting power is far below par. The only time the unit worked for me was when I had it right next to a boom box… but you should buy a cassette-adapter if you want to do that. DO NOT buy this for your car! Also, be aware that this thing uses batteries which is good if you have no power outlet, but is bad because, well, they’re batteries… I would not recommend buying this unless you plan on using this for close-range, indoor atmospheres.

For the price, this are good if you can use the 3 frequencies offered.
Good for a teen’s first car.

i used to use one of these in my car, its ok for the price i guess. it could block out the radio static pretty well but only in certain positions, ie, if you had to brake quickly and it shifted, you would lose the sound clarity.

also, its run on batteries which you have to change rather frequently. sucks when you are driving down the freeway and the battery dies on these…

overall these are decent, but if you’re looking for an fm transmitter as a permanent solution, look up ones that plug into the cig lighter.

Sorry woot, but I have to be honest. I bought one of these bad boys from walmart about 2 years ago. The static and sound quality from these units are by far worse than any other fm transmitters I’ve used in the past. If you’re looking for a decent transmitter, I’d go with one by Monster. http://electronics.pricegrabber.com/antennas/m/2608565/

I have one of these that I keep in my bag because I travel for work and rental cars don’t often have AUX inputs. It works well in the country and so-so in big cities where there are more radio stations to interfere. Only having 4 to pick from is a bit of a downer, but usually I can find something decent. And 3 for ten bucks is a good deal, even if it’s old technology. The things still work.

2 stars out of 5 on Amazon.

Agggh!

http://reviews.cnet.com/mp3-player-accessories/belkin-tunecast-mobile-fm/4852-6519_7-30420022.html

Has to be the funniest description ever.

So, if you had 2 Y cables… you could potentially play your music on THREE stations at ONE time. Wow. I’m in awe.

Hmmm, what that little, crossed-out present picture about? It in the lower left corner of the main page.

Pretty bad reviews people…

http://www.shopping.com/xPR-Belkin-TuneCast-Mobile-FM-Transmitter

They are not good. Bought one a year ago for almost $20 and after first try I ditched it… btw, fresh batteries will deplete after just a couple of hours

I hate FM transmitters. it’s okay if you don’t care about sound quality

i have had one for at least 3 years now. good signal, few problems. the batteries last quite a while too, none of that “these will only last two hours” bs. i’d say this is a good product and a good woot. don’t know what i would do with 3 though…