Bell + Howell TacLight Lantern (2-Pk)

Bell + Howell TacLight Lantern (2-Pk)

Do they have magnets on the bottom? Purchased a prior version years ago from Woot (great product) and the bottom has small strong magnets that are great for attaching lantern to vehicles.

1 Like

Hi there. These do not have the magnetic base. Sorry.

2 Likes

Cheaper on Amazon. $16.37 for the 2 pack with magnetic base.
https://www.amazon.com/Bell-Howell-1398-Taclight-Collapsible/dp/B01N0B7FQE

3 Likes

I got a three-pack of lanterns just like this at Sam’s Club for 9.99, on sale from regular price of 19.99.

1 Like

@ntotrr recently?

five dollars each at harbor freight.

2 Likes

Ordered this from Amazon. Came with one only. Description says 2 pack. Quite misleading. On a call with Amazon at the moment.
Came in a large manila Amazon envelope with a sealed cardboard box inside that had a sticker stating “Sold as a set. Do not separate.” There be shenanigans with that Amazon reseller going on.

End result of the call with Amazon was a 5 dollar credit to my account mainly because I didn’t want to drive over to Kohls to return it and I’m working on a project where it’s handy since my other Craftsman light doesn’t last very long on old batteries.

Amazon warehouse associates are notorious for breaking up multipack sets even when appropriately marked. Drives us nuts to the point where we won’t sell multipacks from Amazon inventory much at all and only if we do checks at every warehouse. But then, we did that once and someone broke the set when the grabbed the product from inventory. You can’t win.

2 Likes

The one on Amazon is a 1 pack, despite what the listing says. I ordered it, it arrived, I called them on it and returned it.

I came here to post the same thing. Looks like the exact same unit as they have at Harbor Freight.