Bell + Howell TriBurst Garage Light 2pk

My sister bought these also. Used in the entire basement and fits the "pleasing to the eye factor. Ended up just over 10 dollars a piece.

1 Like

Bought these on Woot about a year ago. One worked great, the other stopped about 2 months later. Tried to use the warranty…shipped back to BH and never heard back from them, no refund, no replacement. Out the cost of shipping it back.

1 Like

Napa has much brighter ones, same price for 2.

1 Like

I bought a set of these off Woot back in December. One is in the garage and there is no interference with the signal to the garage door. I installed mine to replace the overhead light that only turns on/off with the wall switch. The light that turns on when the garage door is opened still has a regular bulb. With the way that socket attaches to the opener the Bell + Howell light would not screw into it anyway.

Anyway, nice and bright light and both are still working fine. If I had a warranty issue with any of them and the company wouldn’t stand behind their product I would get my CC company involved. They like to stand up for the consumer.