Bell Wine Cellars Cabernet Sauvignon (3)

Can you explain?

Any idea why we are getting a “wine can’t be shipped to your state” when I am a member of Bell’s wine club and they ship me wine all of the time?

BTW…We are in Tennessee. We love our wine and we love getting it shipped to us.

It means that irrespective of whether you’re licensed to ship there, Woot does not have it on the list of states this offer can ship to. Here’s the list, from the main sale page: Arizona, California, Colorado, Connecticut, District Of Columbia, Florida, Idaho, Illinois, Iowa, Louisiana, Maryland, Michigan, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New York, North Carolina, Ohio, Oregon, South Carolina, Texas, Washington, Wyoming

Thanks for the reply. It is weird because we have purchased wine on woot! before so I’m not sure why we are currently a “do not ship state”

It’s a winery-by-winery thing, it varies day to day.

Well, I guess its just not our sale. It stinks because we are a Bell wine club member and cannot get it this cheap. Hope all the states that can buy it take advantage of this offer.

Why not try calling the winery tomorrow and see if they will match this offer? Other wineries in the past have extended the offer to non-ship-to states of WW.

One thing I read here a lot is recalling the good old days when Corison cabs were $30 + shipping, and don’t we wish we’d bought more when we had the chance. Now you can’t touch them for under $90. Well Anthony Bell is the real deal, a protege of Andre Freaking Tchelistcheff, and he’s selling his Cabs for just a bit more than Cathy did years ago. People need to buy this now so that in the future, you can say, “yeah, I bought some Bell for under $40”. It’s that good. I’m in.

Having said all that, my cellar runneth over, so if a SoCal peep wants one of the bottles, hit me up.

What happened with Oregon? It is listed below but I just got a message indicating that Bell can not ship to Oregon and my order was cancelled and refunded. I’ve ordered from Bell here before. Definitely disappointed.

Neal

I feel your pain, my Oregon brother. I just received the same email and I am bewildered. I used to be a wine club member at Bell and I never had an issue with it then nor have I had any other problems from any other winery or distributor.

Something very strange with this!

Jeff