Bell Wine Cellars Pinot Noir (3)

Bell Wine Cellars Willamette Valley Pinot Noir 3-Pack
$54.99 $130.00 58% off List Price
2012 Bell Pinot Noir, Willamette Valley, Oregon

Previous offer:
2/20/15

Anthony absolutely knows his cab clones.
Gonna trust him on this PN, as everything he’s touched has been well done and worth the tariff; can’t imagine his name on a bad bottle.

Had one bottle of this from its previous wooting. Quite enjoyed it. With the price even lower than last time, it’s very tempting indeed.

You do remember that I’m already holding 2 of these for you, right Ron?

Pinot Noir from 2012 in the Willamette Valley is known by many to be a stellar growing year. Take into account the winemaker and this screams QPR.
I have been trying to find (and consume) as many 2012 Willamette Pinot’s to really understand and appreciate the vintage, across a variety of price points.
Further CT digging reveals nothing that would raise any red flags.
In for 2 and appreciate the offer Mr. WD

Anthony Bell is a fine winemaker who has earned himself a place in the Woot Pantheon with the very select number all Tourists know. SWMBO loves Pinot, especially Oregon Pinot.

This is (another) rpmAUTOBUY.

Get this before it’s gone!

Alas… no love for SC?

Where in SC are you?

Bought this last time and really liked it (no notes). At this lower price it’s a no-brainer.

Last Wooter to Woot:
bolligra

Dern - No shipping to NH :frowning:

Well if this is ANYTHING like their Cab, its a keeper.

Doh. that sold out fast

2012 was a great vintage in OR and the wine has really developed well with the passage of time. Tasting it in Sarasota this past weekend was an absolute treat - the fruit and acidity have come together beautifully. Enjoy!

It really seems like it is getting better with time. Now I wish I was still producing OR Pinot noir!

Thank you very much. As much as I love Cabernet, this wine is quite delicious and appears to only be getting better with time. I hope we see you out in Napa in the not too distant future. Take care.

Wow!! Thank you very much for your interest in the wine; and your support.

Thank you everyone in the Woot community for your support for our wines. As brief as this sale was, it is always a pleasure to chat with you. The Pinot noir has really developed beautifully with time and may I suggest that you hang on to one for a while and watch the evolution. Enjoy the wine and chat with you next time. Take care.

And by

Last Wooter to Woot:
WootBeerMan

This July.