4 Likes

How you like your waffles?
Extra Thicc
Dog GIF

6 Likes

Too many waffles just make me thick!

Invader Zim Brunch GIF

7 Likes

An excellent deal for an excellent machine. If I only needed another one…:flushed:

5 Likes

Topped with whipped cream and strawberries. Yum.
GIF by Shaking Food GIFs

7 Likes

parks and recreation waffle GIF

4 Likes

Pretty good deal

4 Likes

Are these in new condition or refurb?

4 Likes

New.

5 Likes

Wait what? I thought @davejlives would make the waffles before sending it to me. Dang it!

6 Likes

I can make waffles with pancake mix on this right???

4 Likes

Yup. There should be a recipe on the box.

4 Likes

Awesome, I grabbed the waffle maker. Now I can save my trips to waffle house :grin:

6 Likes

I bought this one too. I’ve got the regular one but not the deep dish like this.

4 Likes

Have you already purchased one of these?:person_shrugging:

3 Likes

No, I have a diffetent brand that is very somilar, but not completely oil free. For that reason I decided that with excellent reviews for this brand and at this price, I can use it myself, or I can keep it to gift it to somebody.

So I actually did pull the trigger. :smile:

5 Likes

We decided to get one, and some of our friends’ nurses and assorted medical staff decided to get one.

We are going to try and make waffles for the veterans stuck in our friends’ medical unit on a “slow” weekend.

:+1::paw_prints: :saluting_face:

6 Likes

This crapped out on me during the first waffle. I set it to just under medium, it was smoking (instructions said it would) and then the power went off and never turned back on. No matter how many different outlets I tried.

I have never wanted a Belgian Waffle as much as I do right now. I had to make pancakes with the rest of the batter and let me tell you, they are super soft and not in a good way. I guess that’s why waffles have so much surface area.

I emailed customer service but still. I am a sad panda :panda_face:

About To Cry GIF by Om Nom

** ALSO I have no idea if it contributed… (probably) but the warehouse folks put the box inside a giant shipping box without any material. So by default, this was bouncing around the shipping box even when the shipping box was just chilling.

3 Likes

Customer service just sent me a refund. Didn’t even acknowledge my requests for a replacement (and a coupon).

Family Scheming GIF by Max

3 Likes

Making you suffer more. You get no waffles sir, good day.

3 Likes