Bellasia Tea Collections, Your Choice

Bellasia Tea Collections, Your Choice

Damn… I just like the designs, but… since it says MULTIPLE times “for kids” I reckon I won’t get none. :man_shrugging:

4 Likes

7th image says “…or kids at heart”

Now you can get it.

5 Likes

This is NOT tea! Read the ingredient list …

Seinfeld Soup GIF

Oh, sure, let’s just make Death Wish Tea for kids.

sigh

If it’s got leaves and rose hips, it’s tea. Herbal tea. There’s no caffeine in it.

@archetype6 I think you’re kids would love this water colorant.

3 Likes

sigh

“Tea is an aromatic beverage prepared by pouring hot or boiling water over cured or fresh leaves of Camellia sinensis, an evergreen shrub.”

Words mean things. And if you’re selling a consumable, misrepresentation can be harmful to people with allergy or reaction issues (for two examples). Calling something “tea” without a qualifier (e.g. “herb”, rooibois, etc) that has no actual tea whatsoever is serious misrepresentation.

It’s especially disturbing that neither Woot nor the mothership nor the manufacturer lists the ingredients (let alone country of origin) on any of their websites.

Read it as “for kids or anyone else lacking in critical thinking skills but vulnerable to unicorn themes.”

The ingredients are in the second and fourth picture along with the company’s address.

1 Like

Please stop being so insulting to other wooters.

(Please Note: I’m not employed by Woot, but I volunteer to help in the forums.)

2 Likes

I actually took that as a compliment. Those who rely SOLELY on so-called “critical thinking skills” are often the most boring people completely unable to think out side of the box and therefore the least creative. Given a choice between the two… guess which one I’m going for?

2 Likes

As long as your not offended. I like your perspective.

3 Likes

I don’t trust that to be comprehensive (the list on gift packaging doesn’t matter, it’s the list on the actual product container that counts), especially given that it contradicts the labeling shown on the mothership (4th picture: “We provide only the best loose leaf teas available…”).

So, how about showing the actual ingredients list as shown on the container?

Gee, wiki calls it herbal tea too. It’s like anyone can put things on the internet.

If you don’t want it, don’t buy it.

4 Likes

2 Likes