Benessere Napa Valley Zinfandel Vertical 6-Pack
$99.99 $216.00 54% off List Price
2009 Black Glass Zinfandel, Napa Valley
2010 Black Glass Zinfandel, Napa Valley
2011 Black Glass Zinfandel, Napa Valley

Benessere Rosato Di Sangiovese 6-Pack
$75.99 $144.00 47% off List Price
2013 Benessere Rosato Di Sangiovese

Ok, I know I saw the Sangiovese pop up in a woot off maybe a couple of months ago… Did anyone get to try it and have notes on it?

I shared notes and bought it. Great QPR. I will try to repost them here. I will definitely go in on the rose IF Wine Woot resolves the issue I have asked them to look in to but have NOT heard back to this date.

Good to know. I haven’t had to contact their customer service in a while but I’ve noticed a slight decline in service over the years. Whether or not anyone decides to purchase from companies like Woot should depend on how they treat their customers. I haven’t had too many issues regarding the Wine side… time to response is often an issue with Woot overall.

I bought the Sangiovese when it appeared and I’m definitely considering getting another four. Given how little space I have at home, that gives a good idea of how much I like this one. It’s fairly fruity, medium-full bodied, and worked well with the homemade tomato sauce of the pizza we paired with it. The finish is smoother than I was expecting, too. All in all, a very nice wine for this price. I remembered it as fondly as the regular Vino Noceto Sangiovese, which has been conspicuously absent this year…

PM me. Maybe I can help.

It’s been addressed. Thanks for the offer!

+1 I’m glad WD still has a say on the wine side which is why I keep supporting WW. Issue being addressed and now contemplating the Zin (rose is a no brainer)!

If you end up buying the rose, I’ll take a couple off your hands if you feel like letting them go.

You’ve had the rosé? Can you share any notes? I know that Benessere does a good job with Sangiovese but don’t think I’ve ever tried a Sangiovese rosé.

Yes, and it was well worth it! Brought it to a party and it all went.

Does anyone have anything to say about the zins?

+1

I found some of the 2001 Benessere Vineyards Phenomenon (their blend) on sale at a wine shop a few years ago (they were trying to clear stock). Its been a great Sangio blend, and its held up well.

I think its time to check out my WootLegging buddies in DC, and order me a set.

delicious! i really love the '09 and '10, medium body, very fruity. the '11 had potential, but i remember thinking i was going to sit on it for a while to give it a chance to develop. it’s not a complete fruit bomb like dry creek zins, but it’s nice and balanced, goes well with food and on its own. if I wasn’t currently completely overloaded with wine, i would have gotten more. one of my favorite woots!

Thanks for sharing! Looks like a great deal on quality zin

Done.

Speed to First Woot:
6h 33m 25.667s
First Sucker:
glam003
Last Wooter to Woot:
losthighwayz

9m 56.550s
First Sucker:
sosptuba
Last Wooter to Woot:
losthighwayz

Zin Vertical from small production winery at $16.50 each a no brainer. I will deal with SWMBOed’s wrath later :scream:

Thanks.