BentBentgo Kids Chill Lunch & Snack Box

BentBentgo Kids Chill Lunch & Snack Box

Are these stackable like other bento boxes?

Hi there. I found a few more photos on the bentgo site that may help. The tops are flat so you could stack them.

2 Likes

No. Have them. Outter surface is smooth and curved. No connecting them. And they slide off each other if you try to carry them stacked. Great kids lunch boxes though.

The photos show the food sticking up above the height of the divider walls. Do the dividers actually keep the content separate? I don’t want my goldfish crackers being moistened by the adjacent fruit cocktail.

2 Likes

Where was this lunch box when I was in elementary school back in the late '80s?!?! All we got were paper bags! It was a lunch revelation when fruit gushers came out!

From a customer review on bentgo website: “The rubberized inside helps keep anything sticky or liquid (like the liquid from washed and cut strawberries) from seeping out. Do pay attention to the washing instructions though! The plastic does warp easily. Customer service was very helpful in assisting me with an issue I had.”

This was the third review I found where issues needed customer service. Two others ordered replacements due to malfunctioning latches. I was interested but I think I’m going to pass.

If you want these consider ordering from bentgo directly so you can replace anything that breaks. They’re on sale for $38.99 and you can get 10% off.

1 Like

I noticed it says optional chill pack and it is NOT included in the list of included items. So the ice pack is not included. Just mentioning this in case anyone did not notice that.

1 Like

Okay gotta add. I sent this to my son. The Bentgo link literally comes up with an image that says WITH REMOVABLE ICE PACK. That is VERY confusing.

I’m pretty sure “optional” just means that you don’t have to install the Ice Pack for the container to work. It’s part of the Chill Lunch Box.