berate our choir

The whole log-in-when-you’re-already-logged-in thing threw me for a loop, but I got one…yay, I guess?

I’ve said it before, but I recommend Woot Stalker as an excellent watchdog/facilitator/enabler for those on the hunt.

1 Like

Can’t believed I scored this one. Yesssss!

Third time in the VoP today. I was actively refreshing the sold out screen, but it just kept reloading. I think some cookie is sabotaging me.

1 Like

Im being teased by the BOC…im now home and got nothing else to do. Im getting my dissapointment today dang it!!

Wait, what? For a minute there I went to a bad place.

1 Like

We’ve had a cancellation for Tuesday at 10:30…will that work for you? Apart from that, we’re booked up until the 19th.

4 Likes

Got this one!

an

1 Like

VOP is by design. Don’t refresh that page. It’s a queue for orders so our servers don’t crash.

Got one!! Just Please don’t Berate MY Choir; I happen to sing BASS so you know it’s ALL ABOUT ME!! (no Treble). :musical_score::musical_note::notes::microphone:

1 Like

I don’t refresh the VoP screen-- I was refreshing the last Sold Out screen.

ARGH!

1 Like

That page loads slowly. you need to refresh the main forum page for deals. when you see the new topic/sale pop up click it then click the link at the top of the thread.

Thanks for reading my comment, we’ve been trying to reach you about your car’s extended warranty…

Got one! Thanks, Woot!

There’s a popup? This could explain everything. I never get a popu for new topic or sale.

lol, it’s small. at the top of the list under “deal Chatter” it will say something like 1 new conversation…or updated conversation.

edit, not a window…just a line of text

Found it-- thanks for the tip and hope it works!

@jthebird1977 @kimiye

The forums update automatically, so keeping a tab open to Woot-Off - Woot and pressing the button to show new/updated threads means you don’t need to constantly refresh.

1 Like

Not refreshing is a rookie mistake

thats how i saw it. and probably my go-to from here on out. way too many times the actual page never shows up on site.