Best Beastie Boys album?

@escherlilah realizing their misogyny is by far more than many, many other have done

I am personally not a rap fan (not against either), but can respect artists who see an issue with their music and make the necessary changes

1 Like

Can’t believe License To Ill is winning. Fight for Your Right comes on the radio and I’m just embarrassed for the BB and anyone who thinks it holds up. The stations that play it never play rap by black artists from the same era except for, maybe, the Run DMC Aerosmith mash up.

1 Like

So much hate over a BB poll!!! Sheesh!! Also theit best album is Hot Sauce Committee Part Two. Peace and love all!!!

2 Likes

Wow @notmatty nice job trolling people by leaving out Check Your Head and Hello Nasty.

But the true believers know:

FOR THE BEST IN MEN’S CLOTHING, ASK FOR JANICE. THE NUMBER IS 718-498-1043. THAT’S PAUL’S BOUTIQUE…AND THEY’RE IN BROOKLYN.

4 Likes

what kind of music do you like?

1 Like

What is boomer?

I absolutely love the beastie Boys. That was my very first concert ever and still probably one of the best. I wish I still had the shirt I bought but I wore it so much it had holes in it.

1 Like

Amen. Licensed to Ill is actually despised by the members of the Beastie Boys… Paul’s Boutique was their baby. And my favorite too.

2 Likes

Someone is a little bitter from this morning’s colon blow.

1 Like

The kind that symbolizes the ‘end of the civil rights era’.

That album is dope, non stop disco powerpack, legit. But it just can not put the smackdown on Paul’s Boutique. Well structured psychedelic hip hop at its finest, well before its time and lasting well after. Great choice though. Tips hat.

2 Likes