If you are a rat

12 Likes

https://gfycat.com/ediblethirdkoala

Source.
5 Likes

Chi Town Deep Dish

Episode 1 GIF by The Simpsons

7 Likes

You forgot Detroit. (But I voted for NYC regardless.)

8 Likes

Didn’t know St. Louis had a pizza style. Woulda thought Detroit. I picked Chicago.

3 Likes

Chicago and NYC are so different that one shouldn’t be called pizza. I vote for Chicago, it’s better than pizza

7 Likes

Zachary’s pizza in Berkeley. The best pizza ever. Amen.

1 Like

No contest. Although I haven’t flown regularly in a few years, I used to schedule connections in O’Hare long enough to take the subway downtown to pick up 2 deep dish pizzas to take home (both Philly & DC suburbs). Since I bought them half-baked they hit my kitchen table fresh from the oven. YUM!

3 Likes

Wooster st. in New Haven, Ct.

7 Likes

Star Tavern Pizza - Orange, NJ

2 Likes

Judging by the numbers so far, I’m not the only one unaware of Philly’s pizza prowess.

2 Likes

New Haven CT is the place for Pizza, I have had it all over American and New Haven is still the best. I would put a bad slice form a place in New Haven against the best places outside New Haven, even West Haven has better Pizza than the outside pizza world.

5 Likes

Cleveland. Citizen Pie is the best pizza I’ve had outside of Italy.

2 Likes

NEW HAVEN!!!

2 Likes

Never been to any on the list so I’m going to have to say Erie, PA. Highly doubt the place still in exists but loved Fox’s Pizza at the mall as a teenager.

Besides that I don’t like pizza much.

Excellent choice. Been a few years now. Need to get up there again and see a show at the Beachland. Missed one a few weeks ago.

2 Likes

All cities in the top 10 of the worst in the country in every category, but hey, they got pizza!
To round it out, Woot’s next poll should be the best city for coffee or craft beer. Then we’d have all the major cities on the west coast to poke fun at.

3 Likes

New Haven CT. The real home of Pizza.

5 Likes

The best pizzas are from those tiny shacks that nestled around the lakes… That get most of their business during the summer months…

3 Likes