Princess Diaries

2 Likes

super troopers cops GIF by 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment

8 Likes

The Hangover

8 Likes

Cracking toast Gromit!

6 Likes

Redhook series (Clerks, Mallrats, Dogma, etc)

1 Like

3 : a series of related works (such as novels or films) each of which includes the same characters or different characters that are understood to exist and interact in the same fictional universe with characters from the other works

The Three Stooges

The fact that this is recognizable and understood to be parody of the stooges says it all.

5 Likes

The Marx Brothers and The Three Stooges.

marx brothers comedy GIF by Coolidge Corner Theatre

8 Likes

WTF did I just post dude? How rude can you be? Just say Marx bro’s. You’re not wrong, but the staying power has dropped off.

1 Like

Monty Python and the Holy Grail.

7 Likes

RED DWARF
Any time, all the time - addictive, hilarious, innovative, after 30 years still endlessly fresh.

4 Likes

I loved the first 5 or so seasons I could get legally. WTF do you mean 30 years?

1 Like

You misunderstood by so much. Thanks for tying. Monty Python is a skit comedy troupe that may repeat a character now and again during it’s TV run. But the holy grail movie is a one off and not a franchise. Just like the meaning of life and the life of brian.

1 Like

Time flies. It’s actually more than 30 since the first episode:

1 Like

Christ almighty, I just don’t know anymore. Thanks for letting me know I have even more to try to catch up on before I die.

1 Like