Best fake product?

Best fake product?

@wootbot my toe

5 Likes

Dont get me started on Pikabob!

1 Like
1 Like

I love pikabob. He drinks Mr.Pibb and lives in a condo in Malibu.

1 Like

2 Likes

1 Like

1 Like

Lowkey I like Mr Pibb lol

1 Like

That explains a lot. DrP4Life!

WAIT… Dr Pepper is my favorite soda, but I don’t hate on Mr Pibb.

I’ve never actually tried that other unspeakable one but Dr Pepper is from my hometown so I have to represent.

1 Like

I visited the Dr Pepper museum in Waco over the summer and had a paranormal experience. Not even lying. Didn’t say anything at the time it happened, but when I got to the gift shop, there were items saying the place was haunted and I freaked out. My family thought I was lying, but I wasn’t, I had no reason to. What happened was we were in a room watching a fake person talk about how Dr Pepper was started and all of a sudden, my back left pocket felt like someone put their hand in it and started pulling up, as if they were pick pocketing me (wallet is in right back pocket so ghosts are dumb). Only when i felt it, i thought it was weird and turned around immediately and nobody was there. my family and gf were far enough away to my right where it could not have been them. Nobody was behind me or to my left. It was creepy.

3 Likes

Mr. Pibb would never grope you.

2 Likes

The good Dr may be a little handsy at times but it would never drug you like that other big name fake product that starts with Coca and ends with cola!

Isn’t that right Michael?

1 Like