Best hangover cure?

Best hangover cure?

Chocolate milk

1 Like

not paid to say this but BC powdersā€¦or so I hearā€¦hahašŸ˜‰

Not drinking at all. Been working for almost eighteen years.

11 Likes

It works for me, too.

9 Likes

viceland GIF by MOST EXPENSIVEST

4 Likes

Hangover Im Never Drinking Again GIF

3 Likes

Drinking LOTS of water BEFORE going to sleep!

5 Likes

Fluids and if you have access to it Oxygen.

I have never used the oxygen from an oxy acetylene torch on Thanksgiving morning to get rid of a hangover before going to see the family.

1 Like

A hearty breakfast with a cocktail or two, lots of water and then back to bed.

Drink a gallon of water and eat a greasy meal.

Never had a hangover in my life. My wife was surprised the first time I got really drunk around her (with her family) and woke up refreshed the next morning. Must be in the genes, my dad never did either.

1 Like

Donā€™t know. Never had a hangover.
Never been drunk either.

3 Likes

hangover GIF
:heart:

12 Likes

Iā€™ve never had a hangover. Iā€™ve deserved several, Iā€™m sure, but Iā€™ve never had one.

1 Like

Iā€™ve found that not drinking so much helps out a lot.

2 Likes

Yupā€¦I feel fine the next morningā€¦Maybe a headache. I actually feel worse the second morning for some reason, but even that is pretty minimal.

1 Like

Not drinking?

4 Likes

bambi not breathing GIF

2 Likes

Make sure to drink ONLY at a ā€œDive Barā€. Insult the mother of the biggest, burliest, baddest-looking guy there when youā€™ve decided to quit drinking. If it is the right bar, he will oblige you and knock you out so hard, you wonā€™t come to until late the next day, obviating any hang-over.
If you made sure to tip the bartender well beforehand, he might just prop you up in a corner, and maybe even sweep up all your front teeth and put them in your pocket for you!
When you finally awaken, youā€™ll be ready to start all over again, albeit with a slight speech impediment.

1 Like