Best NATIONAL fast-food burger

Why have a burger at all where Rudy’s is available?

1 Like

Ah yes, and those classics took up so much parking it was hard for anybody else to ever actually eat there. Thanks for reminding me.

Do you happen to have any pictures of the place?

Why do I remember eating at Whataburger in Arizona and Georgia?

Umm I’m to dumb to figure out where the screen name changer is?
Is it near the left handed sky hook?
Or the shelf stretcher?

Instructions to change your username can be found here:

1 Like

I don’t have any photos. I don’t remember why they closed, it was always busy there especially on weekends. The local news outlets even covered it a few times.

1 Like

Can you imagine taking the family out for burger (or sliders) and you show up to find practically the entire parking lot is taken up with classics, with no place else to park? To make it worse, I don’t even think these car owners ate there. So I think the restaurant killed itself by promoting its use as a classic car event too consistently. Sad.

So you’re from the area too?

I agree. 100%
They used to have 59 cent cheeseburger Wednesday a few years ago at MCD’s I would slurp down about 4 of those without even flinching.

2 Likes

Fuddruckers… and Wendys.

2 Likes

Since the early 1960’s.

1 Like

Forgot about Fuddruckers, since most of them closed years ago. I’m putting them on my list too…

2 Likes

I know there’s one in Georgia…

1 Like

Fuddruckers used to be one of my favorites a long time ago - big burgers made with beef freshly ground right on the premises (I don’t think they do this anymore), actually cooked to order the way you wanted (rare, please), toppings bar where I could fix it up exactly how I wanted… YUM!
But the last time I went (which was still a while ago, 5 years maybe? I think all the local ones have closed), it was completely different tasting, much smaller, and not nearly as tasty.

2 Likes

We can sing the Memory song together! :musical_note:

1 Like