Best Oreos?

Is there a such thing as a bad one?!

1 Like

Hydrox. They’re like rocket fuel.

3 Likes

White chocolate covered Oreos!

3 Likes

@Wooter634555556 can you or someone please get Bruise corrected to Brulee unless some new yummy ointment has been created and I just missed the memo!

2 Likes

Good point! Here are the differences:

Brûlée Oreo

Bruised “Oreo”

Not to worry too much he survived a 6 story fall, was rescued, and did well
Cats, they fall, shrug, walk it off.

6 Likes

Interesting! Cream Cheese with Red Velvet Oreo

3 Likes

2 Likes

3 Likes

I haven’t seen them in a long time but I believe double stuffed mint oreos used to be a thing, as such those were my favorite.

3 Likes

You are right - the double mint version seems no where to be found …in the USA. Elsewhere yes. Why? Dunnoh.

There is a fudge dipped single mint which looks interesting and is available to order from the mothership (and major competitors).

2 Likes

Poor lil Oreo. I’m so so so so so glad that he is ok!!!

6 Likes

They actually batter and deep fry Oreos where they make the funnel cake up on the Boardwalk.

4 Likes

The Vets must have operated for hours. Dogs and people are not supposed to survive 6 story falls.

2 Likes

Some deep fry Milky Way Bars too. And Corn Beef Reubens with smoky provolone that make the paper bag translucent by the time you go home.

Lard help us.

2 Likes

I just want to hug him. But, that would probably hurt him. So I’d just annoying baby talk to his face and tell him what a good, brave boy he is.

5 Likes

I found something that even I don’t dare eat:

I give you the Tony Soprano wannabe final exit Deep Fried stick of Butter with fudge sauce.

Where you get to say grace and after your meal to excess, say your prayers.

2 Likes

I don’t think I could eat that.

And, certain oils they fry stuff in makes me vom. Especially soy.

Is that what Tony ate before he had his heart attack?

2 Likes

He reportedly had two portions of fried king prawns, Pâté de foie gras, and eight drinks.

Rib sticking and coronary clogging. Feel sorry for his child who was with him.

3 Likes

Golden are very good!

S’mores were a big hit with our family and friends this summer.

But #1 for me is mint, so while in a minority according to the results so far, at least I was represented.

2 Likes