Best Oreos?

LOTS of folks love mint chocolate ice cream as we discussed in another thread. I think it is the lack of familiarity that Mint Oreos is a thing. I think I would buy’em if I see them. The fudge coated ones definitely. A store beginning with “T” supposedly carries them as well as Amazon.

2 Likes

DARK CHOCOLATE.

3 Likes

2 Likes

Let’s save the glorification until after Nabisco’s striking workforce is satisfied and back on the job. Until then, it’s Hydrox season.

5 Likes

This is now my favorite brand sandwich cookies. I just saw they have mint, will order next! Normally I get the fudge or vanilla.

4.4 out of 5 stars 25Reviews

Kinnikinnick KinniTOOS Gluten Free Fudge Sandwich Cream Cookes, 8oz/220g (Pack of 6)

1. Kinnikinnick KinniTOOS Gluten Free Fudge Sandwich Cream Cookes, 8oz/220g (Pack of 6)|pxxpx

1 Like

Lets Not Pro Wrestling GIF by Ted DiBiase

2 Likes

I liked Oreos better before they laid off a ton of American employees and moved production out of the country…
My favorite way to eat them was to take one peanut butter and one chocolate, twist them both apart, take the two halves that had the creme stuck to them, mash them together and enjoy the peanut butter-chocolate double stuff hybrid. The only downside to this method is that then you’re left with two naked Oreo cookies that must be eaten and put out of their misery.
I also thought it was a super special treat to get a tiny pack of mini Oreos in my school lunchbox. :yum:

4 Likes

Good golly, would you look at that texture!!! :eyes:

3 Likes

THIS: Apple cider donut Oreos

White fudge covered, big miss… big miss

1 Like

Our household also gave up Oreos when American manufacturing plants were shut down and moved to Mexico.

3 Likes

White chocolate covered Oreos. Available only at Christmas

Golden Oreos were my #1 favorite for a long time… then about a year ago they got bumped to #2 when I discovered JAVA CHIP OREOS!!! #1 #1

1 Like

If you stopped buying products that moved manufacturing out of the country you would have very few things to purchase. Also, many people will not pay the higher cost for products still made in the USA. It is a sorry state of affairs.

1 Like

I don’t like Oreos. However I do enjoy just about all other generic sandwich style cookies. There is something about the texture and lack of flavor in the actual Oreo cookie that I find bland.

My daughter has celiac disease and we like the Glutino version of the Oreo. I still don’t like the cookie on that one but it has a nice filling.

2 Likes

See the monkey chat the other night? “Uraguay”

Woot should get Amazon to send them spellcheck software.

1 Like

Years ago my wife patented a product and started a business around that product. We had several manufacturing choices which were mainly overseas. The cost per unit overseas was about $3/unit and statewide was $12/unit. We ended up manufacturing in the States and moved about 20,000 units but would have been better served not to have.

Business eventually folded due to lack of cash flow. Certainly would have improved cash flow by manufacturing elsewhere.

2 Likes

I haven’t opened them. I’m afraid of what would happen if I used my right hand.

3 Likes

Those are my fav!! Perfect amount of cookie and filling!

2 Likes

The new gluten free Oreos are ok. They surprisingly taste a lot like the original. If you don’t like the original they won’t be for you but they’re at least another option for your daughter.

2 Likes