Best rumor you heard recently?

What’s the best nrumor you heard?

I heard that @davejlives wanted to give me a few espresso maker, but is apparently torn between a shit one and a super nice espresso bar type…Italian made one.

1 Like

I have it on good authority that @skemmis smells like cheese from a can.

I heard that @davejlives was going to send me a real fully-functional Nintendo Switch for free.

I heard that Brian is going to finally ship those exclusive Woot Insulated Cooler bags I bought forever ago.

3 Likes

1 Like

Brian is a total loose cannon. I heard a rumor that he is getting demoted.

1 Like

Yeah, but he’d need to be knocked down at least three title levels before he stops being @davejlives superior.

You sure think highly of @davejlives. I’ve heard he’s at least 16 title levels below the guy who sweeps the crumbs out of the vending machine.

1 Like

So if @davejlives is an unpaid intern…
…and the money we cost Woot by buying their $1 crap comes out of his salary…

1 x 0 = 0

Well crap. I’M NEVER SHOPPING AT WOOT AGAIN!

2 Likes

I’ve heard that @WoosterRooster is going to be fully in charge of daily operations and will be changing the focus of Woot.
Wooster is quoted saying " Woot will need to prepare for the future, and the future is fresh grasshoppers".

3 Likes

Brian is the best! Way better than that other guy. You know, Whatshisname with the brewery breath.

3 Likes

I’ve heard that @ThunderThighs stands outside, with her hands in the air, during thunderstorms. She keeps shouting “Light me up!!!” :cloud_with_lightning::zap::zap::zap:

I heard the @notmatty is writing a follow up to his first novel. The people demand more #wootafterdark.

2 Likes

So that’s how he got a hole in his robe!

1 Like

tenor (6)

I have it, on good authority, that the bird is, in fact, the word.

3 Likes

I heard that @ThunderThighs real name is Thora Odinsdaughter… She is next in line to receive the Mjölnir

2 Likes

That is a very cocky thing to say by @WoosterRooster

2 Likes