Jingle All The Way Christmas Movies GIF by filmeditor

Itā€™s obviously Jingle All the Way.

5 Likes

2 Likes

terminator GIF

1 Like

Jingle All The Way- Turbo Man!!!

1 Like

I had to pick Terminator because it says ā€œBest Schwarzenegger film,ā€ but my guilty pleasure is Conan. So bad itā€™s good, and how did they ever rope James Earl Jones into that?

1 Like

Iā€™m gonna have to go with ā€œThe Villainā€

2 Likes

ā€¦ to drive the pollā€™s authors before us, and to hear the lamentations of their vimmen.

1 Like

Kindergarten Cop

2 Likes

You missed the top 3

Top 5 best Arnie movies:

1 - T2
2 - Running Man
3 - Conan the Barbarian
4 - Total Recall
5 - Terminator

1 Like

So Iā€™m going to weigh in here and say ā€œRunning Manā€ was the best ā€œSchwarzenegger flickā€.
It certainly wasnā€™t the best movie heā€™s been in ā€” Iā€™d have to give that to the Terminator movies, but those are James Cameron movies. Running Man and Total Recall are all Schwarzenegger, all the time, and, for me, hereā€™s the deciding factors:
Running Man got so much right about the near future, itā€™s uncanny:

• It is set in 2019.
  • The country is being run by a reality show host.
  • One of the characters walks into their apartment and tells it to start playing music or something.
  • huge amounts of homeless people living on the streets of LA.
  • the bad guys use a digital replacement technology to frame Schwarzenegger for a murder.

But the icing on the cake for this movie is casting Mick Fleetwood and Dweezle Zappa as an underground resistance leader named ā€œMickā€ and his lieutenant! Mick is by far the best actor in the movie.
Cā€™mon! Ya canā€™t beat that!

3 Likes

How can you not list Conan The Barbarian in the poll?!

conan the barbarian GIF

1 Like

Used to be a huge fan having watched all his movies several times.

Then it was revealed that he cheated on his family and had an affair with the housekeeper resulting in her becoming pregnant. Lost all respect for him, and havenā€™t watched any of his movies (new or old) since.

1 Like

Of the choices, voted for True Lies, but also a fan of Kindergarten Cop - I just now looked up at the TV and it was starting. Kindergarten Cop, on AMC, right now. For those who are fans - enjoy!

2 Likes

Commando. Annie destroys an entire army. And donā€™t forget Alyssa Milano.

2 Likes

Kindergarten Cop!

arnold schwarzenegger its not a tumor GIF

1 Like

I canā€™t believe no one mentioned True Lies

cinemagraph GIF

1 Like

Twins. It was Arnold, motherā€™s favorite too.

1 Like

Their is no best film when he is the main character!!
done adam sandler GIF

1 Like

Terminator 2

1 Like