Best Slurpee/ICEE flavor is:

BoC on social media!

I miss the old woot. Not! It is exactly the same and has been since it started. But you never put in a search function in the app or site?

1 Like

Cherry and coke mixed… but also like cherry and pina colada
encino man wheeze the juice GIF

3 Likes

The best one I’ve ever had was the mountain dew black slurpe.

2 Likes

Food Drinking GIF by Brimstone (The Grindhouse Radio, Hound Comics)

3 Likes

Cherry and cola mixed is best!

2 Likes

My favorite Icee is a sugar free frozen lime margarita :wink:

2 Likes

Coke with about 1/4 cherry!

Fail Diet Coke GIF by MOODMAN

2 Likes

All of them in one cup. Affectionately known as suicide.

2 Likes

Some of you posting here need to be put on trial at The Hague.

2 Likes

Cherry tastes like cough syrup.

2 Likes

Sweet.

(Are there really any other flavors?)

GIF by Call Me Kat

3 Likes

According to my kid, it’s blue raspberry.

2 Likes

Sour watermelon :drooling_face: sooooooo good

2 Likes

Would I be put in some sort of Woot timeout if I say I miss the old Woot! flavor?

/a monkey inspired me

1 Like

Never had one. Probably would die. /s

1 Like

I just want to know how much cash Woot is making off these polls.
Make It Rain Money GIF

3 Likes

I’m concerned that the default isn’t to mix flavors. Cherry and blue raspberry are amazing together as is cherry and cola (obviously)!

Drink just one flavor alone?! I’ve only done that if the machines won’t allow me (one side out or down for maintenance)

2 Likes

Lime!!!

2 Likes

GRAPE!!

1 Like