Best Spooky Movie, Round Three!

Best Spooky Movie, Round Three!

The Thing From Another World (1951). Not as scary as the Kurt Russell remake, but still quite eerie and a whole lot of fun.

1 Like

2 Likes

Invasion Of The Body Snatchers GIF by SBS Movies

2 Likes

The Thing - that crazy looking, horrifying spider-man-dude head Thing. Kill it. Kill it now.
The Thing Monster GIF by Arrow Video

4 Likes

Dook…dook….dook

2 Likes

Makes my head spin

scared the exorcist GIF

4 Likes

We all knew it was coming.

The Exorcist GIF by filmeditor

4 Likes

Unless you saw The Tingler and scored one of the electrified seats, you cannot fully appreciate horror flicks.

2 Likes

the thing art GIF by haydiroket (Mert Keskin)

3 Likes

Having the exorcist here makes this unfair. That has to be the archetypical “true horror” film. Hereditary was one of the best in recent years though.

3 Likes

the exorcist exorcism GIF

3 Likes

Kill that shizzy!

I can see that 78% of users haven’t seen The Thing…

4 Likes

But the thing (SWIDT?) is…The Exorcist is also in the poll. Yes I voted for The Thing, but The Exorcist was so close to getting my vote too.

1 Like

The Devil’s Backbone, The Orphanage?? Anyone

1 Like

Salem’s Lot so scary.
Also, is it just me or do Catholic Priests always appear in scary movies?

1 Like

Agreed. My sister and I watched The Exorcist on VHS when it first became available in the early ‘80’s. We were hysterical at the cheesiness of it. We quoted several lines when Regan was speaking to Father Damien (I can’t mention here) , for years. Good times! My vote is for The Thing. It’s cool and and you don’t know who’s a Thing or not. Wilford Brimley made that movie, God bless him.

1 Like

Yeah, they probably should have put the top seeds in different polls. But I’ve seen the Exorcist a few times, and I’ve seen The Thing a few DOZEN times.

And I’ve seen Alien…a lot.

1 Like