Best Spooky Movie, Round Three!

Best Spooky Movie, Round Three!

The Thing From Another World (1951). Not as scary as the Kurt Russell remake, but still quite eerie and a whole lot of fun.

1 Like

2 Likes

Invasion Of The Body Snatchers GIF by SBS Movies

2 Likes

The Thing - that crazy looking, horrifying spider-man-dude head Thing. Kill it. Kill it now.
The Thing Monster GIF by Arrow Video

4 Likes

Dookā€¦dookā€¦.dook

2 Likes

Makes my head spin

scared the exorcist GIF

4 Likes

We all knew it was coming.

The Exorcist GIF by filmeditor

4 Likes

Unless you saw The Tingler and scored one of the electrified seats, you cannot fully appreciate horror flicks.

2 Likes

the thing art GIF by haydiroket (Mert Keskin)

3 Likes

Having the exorcist here makes this unfair. That has to be the archetypical ā€œtrue horrorā€ film. Hereditary was one of the best in recent years though.

2 Likes

the exorcist exorcism GIF

3 Likes

Kill that shizzy!

I can see that 78% of users havenā€™t seen The Thingā€¦

4 Likes

But the thing (SWIDT?) isā€¦The Exorcist is also in the poll. Yes I voted for The Thing, but The Exorcist was so close to getting my vote too.

1 Like

The Devilā€™s Backbone, The Orphanage?? Anyone

1 Like

Salemā€™s Lot so scary.
Also, is it just me or do Catholic Priests always appear in scary movies?

1 Like

Agreed. My sister and I watched The Exorcist on VHS when it first became available in the early ā€˜80ā€™s. We were hysterical at the cheesiness of it. We quoted several lines when Regan was speaking to Father Damien (I canā€™t mention here) , for years. Good times! My vote is for The Thing. Itā€™s cool and and you donā€™t know whoā€™s a Thing or not. Wilford Brimley made that movie, God bless him.

1 Like

Yeah, they probably should have put the top seeds in different polls. But Iā€™ve seen the Exorcist a few times, and Iā€™ve seen The Thing a few DOZEN times.

And Iā€™ve seen Alienā€¦a lot.

1 Like