3 Likes

The SHINING , He Knows Your Alone.

1 Like

Faces of Death

So disturbing!!
:scream_cat::skull::skull_and_crossbones:

5 Likes

That was spooky and was a good who was it!:flushed:

The Ring - the first one not the sequel.

That was so scary to me! I watch the whole series ha!

1 Like

They should have made one with just the clips of stupidity!

2 Likes

The scariest movie I’ve ever seen was “Hush, Hush Sweet Charlotte”. There’s no blood and no gore, but I guarantee you that you will be shaken to the bone. Blood and gore don’t scare me…I have seen enough of that. But when a movie messes with your mind, that’s when it’s scary!

6 Likes

Burnt Offerings.

1 Like

You all have never seen my wedding video. Now that is scary.

1 Like

Phantasm movies, pin head movies, the ring, I hate scary movies so all of’em lol.

3 Likes

A Quiet Place is my new favorite spooky movie.

2 Likes

The Shining. Definitely saw that when I was too young. I still consider it one of the scariest mind messing movies I’ve ever seen.

3 Likes

Salems Lot (1975)
Late night scratching on a window still freaks me out!

3 Likes

Maximum Overdrive scared the crap out of me and made me laugh at the same time as a kid.

2 Likes

3 Likes

This movie is awesome! Kind of like a poor-man’s Christine, which I also love.

2 Likes

While Alien is my favorite movie on this list, I don’t consider it spooky. I classify it as a sci-fi thriller, not horror.

Watching Nightmare on Elm Street at six messed up my sleeping for a while. The Grudge also freaked me out. I don’t watch too much modern horror because it’s all jump scares now, which do make me jump (a lot, which I consider a good fight or flight reflex :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:), but I don’t find the movies/storylines themselves all that scary.

4 Likes

Carrie is just a psa on the benefits of being nice to people.

3 Likes