Best Supergroup?

Best Supergroup?

You forgot to put Temple of the Dog on the list.

6 Likes

If this was reddit, I might just have spent money on an award for this!

1 Like

That “Blind Faith” is losing so badly so far is disheartening. What, Winwood, Clapton, and Baker isn’t enough for y’all?

Meanwhile, where are The Traveling Wilburys on the list? Big oversight, guys.

12 Likes

Sort of amazed to see the highwaymen losing so badly. Wondering where Hell Yeah(members of mudvayne and Pantera) is on the list?

1 Like

Nice one. I was thinking Mad Season though

1 Like

I’m just thrilled to have a place to comment finally!!! You have no idea how many times I’ve had to talk to myself since we had no outlet here. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

You guys totally missed it by not adding the group Garage Orangutans Sippin Moonshine to the list.

The Traveling Wilburys for the win.

6 Likes

Yep, it’s hard to beat a Wilbury.

1 Like

Where is The Wu-Tang Clan?!?

The Tear Garden

You have to be just a tiny bit OLD to know who Blind Faith is.
Do What You Like has to be Ginger Baker’s GOAT solo.

2 Likes

Asia should be here too

1 Like

Pigface

Well over 100 people have collaborated in one form or another.

Given the jam band question a few weeks back, I’ll toss out some love for Stockholm Syndrome & Hard Working Americans.

The Highwaymen

1 Like

Uhh… Traveling Wilburys? Helloooo?!? Much disappointment. Is this place run by 20 year olds?

1 Like

CSN&Y

or maybe: John Mayall & the Bluesbreakers

2 Likes

It’s always disappointing when rating bands. The bands you think should be there aren’t, generational likes can problematic, and of course music is subjective. This particular survey only has 4 bands, it’s a very low threshold to make a choice. Maybe should be worded Best Supergroup of These Four. By the way the correct answer is Cream! lol

2 Likes