Best War of the Stars?

Best War of the Stars?

1 Like

If any of you answered anything other than the original trilogy, we have nothing to talk about!

6 Likes

Original trilogy in their original unaltered versions!

Han shot first!

1 Like

Star Trek Generation and the Borg

3 Likes

giphy

5 Likes

Alpha vs Proxima Centauri

1 Like

war of the stars? i agree that it sounds highly illogical

1 Like

Perhaps they meant this…

1 Like

Taking the Sci-Fi over the Space Fantasy? I like the cut of your jib, sailor.

1 Like
3 Likes

Didn’t we have this poll or something similar not too long ago?

The original trilogy was great and stood on its own. All the rest just built depth for the original characters and context to the original story. The most recent sequels seem to be getting a little more distant though.

I must say, the recent side stories are pretty good. Rogue One and Solo are some of our more recent favorites.

I was a little hesitant at first but Disney has done mostly good with their creative license. One thing I was unhappy about was adding a streaming series (i.e. Mandelorian) to the story. It just seems a little too broad and open ended. (I’ll also say I haven’t seen the Mandelorian because I don’t have Disney+)

5 Likes

The Empire Strikes Back

SearchYourFeelings

“Search your feelings - you know it to be true.”

3 Likes

I really like the Mandalorian. It’s not as open-ended as you would think. They do a good job of compartmentalizing the stories. There was an overarching story in the first two seasons (not sure what the plan is for season three) but there were also several smaller stories, too. I recommend it if you ever decide to get Disney+.

5 Likes

Only from that was first can we begin to learn our past and future!

2 Likes

I said the standalones because Rogue One was a good time and Solo was a total surprise.

1 Like

If we’re talking about the Star Wars franchise, I have to go with the Clone Wars episodes.

If we’re talking about Hollywood stars, it would probably be Don Knots vs. Wally Cox.

2 Likes

I was scared to hit VOTE because if the majority wasn’t the same as my vote, I was gonna have to
Frustrated Fed Up GIF by CTV Comedy Channel

1 Like

The only reason the original trilogy is winning is because you didn’t include the masterpiece known as the 1978 Holiday Special.

6 Likes

Perfect

1 Like

Wally Cox was in at least two great films: “Spencer’s Mountain” and “The Bedford Incident”

1 Like